Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Clone does not = hack and how does a 6IV Dialga with an 'Asian' OT scream hack? We're not incapable of RNG lol.
Thanks for replying. I just remembered that Lonely isn't one of the possible hexaflawless natures in 3rd and 4th gen. It's hacked, so I'm getting rid of it.

I think it's about time to update my shop! I have the following Pokémon available for trade for anyone interested:
  • five male 3 IV Jolly Tyrunts with DD/Poison Fang/Fire Fang
  • two male 4 IV Jolly Tyrunts with DD/Poison Fang/Fire Fang
  • two male 3 IV Brave Honedge @ Luxury Ball
  • a female 4 IV Brave Honedge @ Luxury Ball
  • two 4 IV + 0 speed IV Brave Honedges @ Luxury Ball (x1 female, x1 male)
  • three female (modern pattern) 4 IV Timid Scatterbug with Compound Eyes @ Premier Ball
  • a female 3 IV Hasty Protean Froakie with Toxic Spikes @ Net Ball
  • nine 4 IV Hasty Protean Froakies with Toxic Spikes @ Net Ball (x1 female, x8 male)
  • fourteen 4 IV Adamant Gale Wing Fletching @ Premier Ball (x10 female, x4 male)
  • five 4 IV Careful Gale Wing Fletching @ Premier Ball (x3 female, x2 male)
  • fifteen male 4 IV Impish Bulletproof Chespin with Spikes @ Nest Ball
  • four male 31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish Overgrow Chespin with Spikes @ Nest Ball (excellent for breeding!)
  • six 4 IV Timid Liquid Ooze Tentacool with Rapid Spin @ Dive Ball (x3 male, x3 female)
  • thirty-six 4 IV Timid Mega Launcher Clauncher (x20 female, x16 male)
  • six 5 IV (imperfect) Timid Mega Launcher Clauncher (x4 female, x2 male)
  • two 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Mega Launcher Clauncher (x1 female, x1 male)
  • three 4 IV Adamant Thick Fat Swinub with Stealth Rock/Icicle Crash @ Ultra Ball (x2 female, x1 male)
  • two 4 IV Adamant Thick Fat Swinub with Stealth Rock/Icicle Spear/Curse/Avalanche @ Premier Ball (x1 female, x1 male)
  • two female 4 IV Adamant Oblivious Swinub with Stealth Rock/Icicle Spear/Curse/Avalanche @ Premier Ball
  • four 4 IV Adamant Oblivious Swinub with Stealth Rock/Icicle Spear/Icicle Crash @ Nest Ball (x3 female, x1 male)
  • ten 4 IV Timid Natural Cure Staryu
  • three female 4 IV Impish Immunity Gligar
  • two female 3 IV Impish Immunity Gligar
  • eleven 4 IV Adamant Intimidate Mawile with Fire/Ice/Thunder Fang @ Luxury Ball (x5 female, x6 male)
  • four male 5 IV (imperfect) Adamant Intimidate Mawile with Fire/Ice/Thunder Fang @ Luxury Ball
  • two 4 IV Bold Magic Guard Cleffa/Clefairy @ Heal Ball (x1 female Clefairy, x1 male Cleffa)
  • twelve 4 IV Bold Friend Guard Cleffa/Clefairy @ Heal Ball (x1 female Clefairy, x9 female Cleffa, x2 male Cleffa)
  • a female x/31/31/31/31/31 Bold Friend Guard Cleffa @ Heal Ball
  • a female 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Cute Charm Cleffa @ Heal Ball
  • two male 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Friend Guard Cleffa @ Heal Ball
I'm looking for the following Pokémon/items (in order of importance):
  • a female Prankster Riolu/Justified Lucario @ Luxury Ball, preferably with 4 or more IVs.
  • a female Anticipation (Hidden Ability) Eevee caught in a Dive Ball, Quick Ball, Repeat Ball, Luxury Ball, Dusk Ball, Premier Ball, Nest Ball, Heal Ball, and Ultra Ball.
  • Battle Maison items (especially the "Power" items for EV training)
  • most female Pokémon with 3-5 perfect IVs and a unique PokéBall
  • most Pokémon with their Hidden Abilities
Send me a PM if you're interested!

Last edited:

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
I am looking for a Shiny, Adamant or Jolly Poliwag, Poliwhirl or Poliwrath with competitive IVs. Ive been looking/Masada breeding for this Pokemon for a very long time now with no luck.
I have a Shiny, Timid, IV6 English Mew and a IV6 Foreign Jolly Ditto to trade for one.

Ahhhhh, can someone, if you are very reliable, can someone clone my Shiny Gardevoir? I was offered a Giratina recently, and because of the Pokebank release, and what it really entitles, I can't bring over genned Pokemon, and most of those Pokemon were Genned. ;n;

But, if you know your ways around cloning very well, please help me out!

I still got an extra Charizardnite X, now I am looking for
Adamant Bunnelby Huge Power 31/31/31/x/31/31
Quiet Honedge 31/31/31/31/x/0
Brave Honedge 31/31/31/x/31/0
Timid Froakie Protean 31/x/31/31/31/31
Adamant Inkay Contrary 31/31/31/x/31/31
i got honedge with 31/31/31/31/31/x brave nature!

Just gonna post one larger request:

Calm regenerator slowpoke with kings rock, anyone?

Also, i would KILL for a bold shiny evee. I would also like to be sure that it would have Hydration as its ability when evolving to vaporeon.

Message me please!

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Unfortunately i JUST beat the elite four, and i only have about a box and a half of so-so pokemon; i really don't have anything great to offer just yet.
You should build up some breeding stock then because the stuff you're asking for most likely won't just fall into your lap u_u

You should build up some breeding stock then because the stuff you're asking for most likely won't just fall into your lap u_u
Gladly, i just needs things to breed in the first place. Pointless to breed when you'd just be breeding mons everyone else has or can easily do on there own; sounds selfish but if we can help eachother out it'll act as a catalyst for everyone to grow.

Hey! I just registered, maybe you can help me out with this issue...
I just bought myself Pokemon Y and beat the game. I went and caught Mewtwo and got a Jolly nature.
I thought... HEY! A Mega Mewtwo X with a Jolly nature is bad ass! But I play Y.
That's when you come in :)
I would really like to trade my Mewtwo for your Timid Mewtwo.
Thank you :)
FC:0275-8916-9342

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Still looking for a competitive XY Moltres to borrow for tournament next week (or to trade if it really comes down to it), Bold/Calm/Timid/Modest are acceptable. I can offer my Xerneas for collateral or for you to clone or a ton of rare events when Pokebank comes out. I'll throw in my flawless HP Ice Moltres from HG, I can teach it Defog if you want. I don't need Hidden Power. All relevant stats must be 25+ but the Moltres MUST originate from XY.

Gladly, i just needs things to breed in the first place. Pointless to breed when you'd just be breeding mons everyone else has or can easily do on there own; sounds selfish but if we can help eachother out it'll act as a catalyst for everyone to grow.
Sorry, that's a rather poor excuse, most of us started from scratch too. Hit the Friend Safari or Wonder Trade a lot, I frequently get 3 or 4IV Pokemon from it.

EDIT: Just Wonder Trade, eventually you'll get a foreign Eevee and then you can use that to Masuda Method a shiny Eevee. Or chain one. Don't complain about not getting anything when you're not willing to do any work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)