Turtwig's trading shack [ new: hp fire nest bulba, safari pinsir, deerling, and more ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I ask if you happen to have a spare Charizardite X? I have a few goodies including:
5IV Impish Mandibuzz with Foul Play/Knock Off
4IV Naughty Terrakion
5IV Adamant Adaptability Crawdaunt
5IV Adamant Sand Force Excadrill (not sure how to breed Mold Breaker on them >_<)
4IV Palkia (can throw in Lustrous Orb if you really need it)

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm willing to offer Regenerator Ho-Oh and Multisczle Lugia for Xerneas and Yvetal.

I also have dream radar Thundurus/Tornadus/Landorus

Last edited:
I'm getting constant 502 bad gateway errors trying to use this site, sorry about the late replies.

OK, I have a perfect male Remoraid in stock. You don't have to breed a perfect female No Guard Karrablast for that Remoraid. Let me know when you are ready to trade.
Deal. I'll let you know once I'm ready, thanks!

What do want for Xerneas and Yvetal?
I was hoping to get other Kalos legends for those. I actually already have HA Ho-Oh and Lugia, sorry.

May I ask if you happen to have a spare Charizardite X? I have a few goodies including:
5IV Impish Mandibuzz with Foul Play/Knock Off
4IV Naughty Terrakion
5IV Adamant Adaptability Crawdaunt
5IV Adamant Sand Force Excadrill (not sure how to breed Mold Breaker on them >_<)
4IV Palkia (can throw in Lustrous Orb if you really need it)
I do! How about the Mandibuzz?

and i have a shiny 4iv zapdos and a flawless shiny suicune
Did you get those yourself? I'm mostly interested in self-RNGs, or other Kalos legends.

No thread update yet, but I've been gathering several Scatterbug patterns from across the world. If you can breed a 5V Scatterbug (no Modern or High Plain) in a unique ball, let me know.

I'm getting constant 502 bad gateway errors trying to use this site, sorry about the late replies.

Deal. I'll let you know once I'm ready, thanks!

I was hoping to get other Kalos legends for those. I actually already have HA Ho-Oh and Lugia, sorry.

I do! How about the Mandibuzz?

Did you get those yourself? I'm mostly interested in self-RNGs, or other Kalos legends.

No thread update yet, but I've been gathering several Scatterbug patterns from across the world. If you can breed a 5V Scatterbug (no Modern or High Plain) in a unique ball, let me know.
i can give you both for Xerneas if you like

CMT for:
[Xerneas] [OT: Naga 09210]
Modest nature. | Fairy Aura
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Known moves: Gravity, Geomancy, Moonblast, Megahorn
Availability: Cloned on request via back-ups. May take a while.

[イベルタル] [OT: なっ 14336]
Timid nature. | Dark Aura
31 | 9 or 11 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Known moves: Snarl, Oblivion Wing, Disable, Dark Pulse
Availability: Cloned on request via back-ups.

You have so many things I want ._. CMT please? If interested in anything I have I'll let you know what I'm interested in.

Assuming all of your 5IVs are KB however.

i can give you both for Xerneas if you like
Not really interested, sorry.

CMT for:
[Xerneas] [OT: Naga 09210]
Modest
nature. | Fairy Aura
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Known moves:
Gravity, Geomancy, Moonblast, Megahorn
Availability: Cloned on request via back-ups. May take a while.

[イベルタル] [OT: なっ 14336]
Timid
nature. | Dark Aura
31 | 9 or 11 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Known moves:
Snarl, Oblivion Wing, Disable, Dark Pulse
Availability: Cloned on request via back-ups.
Didn't see anything I needed, sorry.

You have so many things I want ._. CMT please? If interested in anything I have I'll let you know what I'm interested in.

Assuming all of your 5IVs are KB however.
Contrary Spinda, Pidove, and Wurmple sound interesting. All male except for a female Wurmple, if you don't mind. What are you interested in?
Everything with the ID: 05919 is Kalos-born, yes.

CMT for an adamant dream ball dratini?
Didn't see anything I needed, sorry!

Not really interested, sorry.

Didn't see anything I needed, sorry.

Contrary Spinda, Pidove, and Wurmple sound interesting. All male except for a female Wurmple, if you don't mind. What are you interested in?

Didn't see anything I needed, sorry!
i just got a shiny flawless rotom with the zapdos

I can do that. Will need to rebreed/breed Wurmple depending on what you want it to evolve into. Only one in stock is for Dustox but evolves into Beautifly.

As for Pidove, it has Big Pecks and Super Luck is preffered. Since you want male would you just take that one (and assuming you don't have an Ability Capsule) you can clone one of mine (I don't need a copy just original AC) so you can change its ability? Otherwise I can just rebreed it.

I'll recheck your list and let you know which 3 I want.

If that's all you need, then we're good! =) My IGN and FC are in my signature, just lemme know when you're ready.
Ready! Let me know whenever you get online.

Wud u trade any I mentioned for a 5iv adamant snorlax?
Nah, I already have those guys. Sorry dude.

I'm interested in Bellsprout, Chatot, and Zangoose, preferably female/male/any respectively if you can.
Actually, could I drop the Wurmple? I'll just take Spinda and Pidove, both male. I have Ability Capsules, so no problem about the ability. Which of mine for those two?

Interested in a shiny 6 IV Adamant Hawlucha ?
Which of my Pokemon are you interested in? If it's for one of my legends, I'll have to pass. xD

Thread update: Added my Modern Scatterbug. I'll be adding some more patterns later.

[Scatterbug] [OT: Sam 05919]
Modest nature. | Shield Dust and Compound Eyes
31 | x | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Availability: Bred on request.

Ready! Let me know whenever you get online.
Actually, could I drop the Wurmple? I'll just take Spinda and Pidove, both male. I have Ability Capsules, so no problem about the ability. Which of mine for those two?
Sure that's fine, I have both of those in stock. I'm interested in Bellsprout and Chatot(Tangled Feet)

Unfortunately I cant go online for the rest of the day and wont be able to trade again till Thursday. Are you ok with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)