Trevenant and Clutches Bloody Forest: UPDATE 3/29/14 Apricorn Ball Service and Cool ball pokemon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in that timid unburden treeko you got there.
I can offer a 5iv impish ha chespin, 5iv moxie heracross, and a 5iv swift swim magikarp.

All are flawless of course. If you're not interested in these I can go check my boxes again :P

I'm interested in that timid unburden treeko you got there.
I can offer a 5iv impish ha chespin, 5iv moxie heracross, and a 5iv swift swim magikarp.

All are flawless of course. If you're not interested in these I can go check my boxes again :P
Check it your boxes again xD

Haha alright,
I can breed the following 5 ivs
Naughty gible with outrage (sand veil)
Adamant growlithe with close combat
HA Calm Slowpoke
HA adamant murkrow
HA Timid nidoran male and female
HA corphish with aqua jet
Timid heliolisk with dry skin
Impish aron with stealth rock/Head smash

Any catch your eye?

Haha alright,
I can breed the following 5 ivs
Naughty gible with outrage (sand veil)
Adamant growlithe with close combat
HA Calm Slowpoke
HA adamant murkrow
HA Timid nidoran male and female
HA corphish with aqua jet
Timid heliolisk with dry skin
Impish aron with stealth rock/Head smash

Any catch your eye?
Mm, no sorry :/

CMT for naive deoxys and bold kyogre :3
fletchling- adamant/jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31 gale wings
Egg moves: none I'd like this as a male if possible

I'll give you both for it. I like to help new players (I'm assuming here that you're new) out with events so Deoxys is free and I'll trade you the Kyogre for Fletchling. The only thing is that you might have to wait a couple of days if you need them on 6th gen as I haven't paid for Pokemon Bank yet; I'll do so in a day or two.

fletchling- adamant/jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31 gale wings
Egg moves: none I'd like this as a male if possible

I'll give you both for it. I like to help new players (I'm assuming here that you're new) out with events so Deoxys is free and I'll trade you the Kyogre for Fletchling. The only thing is that you might have to wait a couple of days if you need them on 6th gen as I haven't paid for Pokemon Bank yet; I'll do so in a day or two.
Wow, thanks, that would be sweet :3 if your definition of being new is starting to understand IVs and start wifi battling this gen, then that is a correct definition :] don't worry about how long it takes to get them ready on 6th gen, it'll take me awhile to get the fletchling done. Also, if its not too much, could you add superpower to deoxys? Finally, is there any item/s that your after right now? I would love to try and help make this deal a little more fair if I can :]

Wow, thanks, that would be sweet :3 if your definition of being new is starting to understand IVs and start wifi battling this gen, then that is a correct definition :] don't worry about how long it takes to get them ready on 6th gen, it'll take me awhile to get the fletchling done. Also, if its not too much, could you add superpower to deoxys? Finally, is there any item/s that your after right now? I would love to try and help make this deal a little more fair if I can :]
I only said you were new based on your join date/stock of mons, so it was rather uninformed; but the point was that if I think someone is new and missed old events, I think they should have access to them. Anywho, Superpower shouldn't be a problem and I'll look at what I have as far as items go. I think I need a choice band; I thought I got one in a trade but I couldn't find it last time I looked, lol. I'll get back to you when they're ready. If you don't hear from me feel free to check in. :)

I only said you were new based on your join date/stock of mons, so it was rather uninformed. Anywho, Superpower shouldn't be a problem and I'll look at what I have as far as items go. I think I need a choice band; I thought I got one in a trade but I couldn't find it last time I looked, lol. I'll get back to you when they're ready. If you don't hear from me feel free to check in. :)
Yes, my stock is a little on the lowside, but I am about to introduce a ton of apricorn ball pokes (once I have bred them with ivs and egg moves :). Also, sure, I'll definitely get you a choice band. That should be no problem at all :3 Just let me know when they are ready and I will do the same. Thanks for being kind and generous :D

Last edited:
Trevenant Forest, CMT a Female Koffing and Random Gendered Mudkip and Tepig

COB, CMT (lol that rhymes) for a Female Elgyem, male random gendered Roselia, male Zorua and male Scraggy

Oh and a spitback trade is fine by me ;)

Last edited:
HUGE UPDATE

First, I have reorganized my thread (Clutch is still working on his part)

Second, I am adding a bunch of pokes to my part of the thread

Pidgey- adamant/jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Tangled Feet
Egg moves: brave bird, defog, uproar, pursuit

Mankey- adamant/jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Defiant
Egg moves: close combat, encore, night slash, focus punch

Krabby- adamant/jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Sheer Force
Egg moves: ancient power, knock off, agility

Scyther- adamant 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Technician/Swarm
Egg moves: counter, endure, baton pass, defog

Snubbull- adamant/jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Intimidate/Run Away
Egg moves: close combat, fire fang, ice fang, crunch

Mawile- brave 31/31/31/xx/31/0 Hyper Cutter/Intimidate
Egg moves: sucker punch, fire fang, ice fang, thunder fang

Anorith- adamant 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Battle Armor
Egg moves: aqua jet, rapid spin, knock off

Hawlucha- adamant/jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Unburden
Egg moves: quick guard, baton pass

Also added a new service :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)