Trevenant and Clutches Bloody Forest: UPDATE 3/29/14 Apricorn Ball Service and Cool ball pokemon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure just let me know ^^ I'm trying to build up some stock so I can make my own thread so I can just say CMT lol but I'm right at that I between point were its not enough to open shop but to much to post every little thing xD
All I habe too say is good luck :3 I'll forwardd to your thread :3 but we do have a deal so I'll see what I wamt x3

I like your Chimchar, i have 5iv snorlax (adamant), vulpix (timid), larvitar (adamant with egg moves), bulbasaur (modest and bold), eevee (bold), abra (timid), growlithe (adamant), charmander (timid with egg moves), chansey (bold), beldum (adamant), mudkip (adamant). I am willing to trade any or a couple of these. If none of these interest u i am willing to get battle maison items for u as well.

I like your Chimchar, i have 5iv snorlax (adamant), vulpix (timid), larvitar (adamant with egg moves), bulbasaur (modest and bold), eevee (bold), abra (timid), growlithe (adamant), charmander (timid with egg moves), chansey (bold), beldum (adamant), mudkip (adamant). I am willing to trade any or a couple of these. If none of these interest u i am willing to get battle maison items for u as well.
Yeah, sorry. Already have all of those :/. However, if your willing to wait a few days, I can definitely give you a spitback for free :3. I have no idea when I will have it, due to me not knowing when I'll have 3DS again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)