Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
Looking for someone to do some late night EV training for me. Need just 2 Pokes EV trained. Electrike and Kabuto. SpA/Speed on Electrike, Att/Speed on Kabuto. Since its so late, Ill offer any 6 items of your choice for the work. Any and every BP, Mega Stone, PP Max,Heart Scales Unique Items like Leftovers ect. Ive got every item in the game so just PM me with what youd like. Ill be available to trade in about 20 mins. They will be fed all their Vitamins before I hand them over!

I'm pretty sure my 2DS has a Spiritomb Friend Safari, if you give me your FC I'll add you (FC on my 2DS is not the one in my sig, I'll tell you if interested)
I haven't beaten the game yet, so I can't access the friend safari. My sister can, but she's going out for a few hours. So, is it alright if we wait a few hours, or is it close to time for you to sleep or go out or something like that?

I haven't beaten the game yet, so I can't access the friend safari. My sister can, but she's going out for a few hours. So, is it alright if we wait a few hours, or is it close to time for you to sleep or go out or something like that?
It's 10:20 PM for me right now, I'll only be on for another 3 hours or so. If you can add me in that time let me know, otherwise you'll have to wait a day (won't be able to do it tomorrow)

I'm willing to do it if you haven't found anyone. But I would need one of the 6 items up front. That being sp. attack power item.
Edit: iPhones always quote the wrong person....

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
I am looking for a Bagon with Timid/Modest nature and good IVs. I can offer any 2 Items in return for it. I have every item available in game so just PM me with what you would like.

Hey guys, I'm looking for a timid sheer force landorus, defog mew, knock off mamoswine, knock off krookodile, knock off scrafty, jolly defiant thundurus, SR nidoqueen

I have the following for trade, all were RNG'd by me:

Heatran Timid 31/23/31/30/31/31 HP Electric, SR
Heatran Calm 30/23/31/30/31/31 HP Grass, SR
*Shiny* Jolly Terrakion 31/31/31/28/31/31 SR [timer ball]
*Shiny* Jolly Cobalion 31/31/31/28/31/31 SR [quick ball]
*Shiny* Jolly Virizion 31/31/31/28/31/31 [heal ball]

have some questions for your guys. i have the following pokemon:

B1 - 1,6 - Larvitar (M) - Adamant - Guts - 31.31.31.30.31.31 [0423]

it's in a friend ball, still in an egg, so it could maybe potentially hatch shiny, but the guy on reddit is a bit inconsistent about his logging in and replying. so,

do you guys reckon friend ball matches nonshiny mega-tyranitar better anyway?

if i hatch this as a nonshiny and redo it later, what ball would fit better? (safari ball? something else?)

if i redo this later, or if i just hatch it now, does that 30 SPAtk even matter for adamant? (probably should have asked this first)

basically, should i just go ahead and hatch it now or give it some time and try to hatch it shiny, and does the 30 SPAtk make any difference at all?

it's in a friend ball, still in an egg, so it could maybe potentially hatch shiny, but the guy on reddit is a bit inconsistent about his logging in and replying. so,

if i hatch this as a nonshiny and redo it later, what ball would fit better? (safari ball? something else?)

if i redo this later, or if i just hatch it now, does that 30 SPAtk even matter for adamant? (probably should have asked this first)

basically, should i just go ahead and hatch it now or give it some time and try to hatch it shiny, and does the 30 SPAtk make any difference at all?
Yeah, friend matches non shiny better IMO while safari matches shiny very well :). I think you should just go ahead and hatch it, then rebreed it later in a safari ball and hatch a shiny one then.

Only thing the SPATT IV matters for is like.... Power split iirc.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12

Safari looks meh to be honest... I kinda like level.

Hey guys, I'm looking for a timid sheer force landorus, defog mew, knock off mamoswine, knock off krookodile, knock off scrafty, jolly defiant thundurus, SR nidoqueen

I have the following for trade, all were RNG'd by me:

Heatran Timid 31/23/31/30/31/31 HP Electric, SR
Heatran Calm 30/23/31/30/31/31 HP Grass, SR
*Shiny* Jolly Terrakion 31/31/31/28/31/31 SR [timer ball]
*Shiny* Jolly Cobalion 31/31/31/28/31/31 SR [quick ball]
*Shiny* Jolly Virizion 31/31/31/28/31/31 [heal ball]
Do you need great/perfect IVs?

Need a competitive non shiny jolly virizion to complete my competitive legendary pokedex.

I'm offering an adamant flaweless gruodon in a premier ball.

I am looking for a Bagon with Timid/Modest nature and good IVs. I can offer any 2 Items in return for it. I have every item available in game so just PM me with what you would like.
I have plenty of Timid Bagons. Already bred with Hydro Pump as EM. They're also in Dive balls. PM me if you're still looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)