Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All three actually(kinda the point of asking you to CMT.) Which would you want for the Tepig? Cyndaquil and Bunnelby I'd have to breed(maybe,) since I think I only have one of each.

All three actually(kinda the point of asking you to CMT.) Which would you want for the Tepig? Cyndaquil and Bunnelby I'd have to breed(maybe,) since I think I only have one of each.
Sorry I don't know what cmt means, I barely made this account for trades, but I need to breed tepig real quick, but I'll trade it for the cyndaquil

Sorry I don't know what cmt means, I barely made this account for trades, but I need to breed tepig real quick, but I'll trade it for the cyndaquil
Actually that's sort of unfair. I certainly didn't figure it out my first day, and only really figured it out through co text. Check my thread, as in the trade thread in my sig. Ok, I'll get a Cyndaquil, PM me when you can trade(start a conversation, click on my name.)

P.S., you should add your FC to either your profile page under information, your sig, or both.

Actually that's sort of unfair. I certainly didn't figure it out my first day, and only really figured it out through co text. Check my thread, as in the trade thread in my sig. Ok, I'll get a Cyndaquil, PM me when you can trade(start a conversation, click on my name.)

P.S., you should add your FC to either your profile page under information, your sig, or both.
Ok I will, thank you! I'm already trying to hatch the egg so I'll hit you up in a few minutes.

Anyone have a modest Deino? Just need a spitback to breed for the Maison.

(Would prefer if it had Dark Pulse and Earth Power as egg moves since I'm a bit low on BP at the moment lol)

So since my file got corrupted I'm currently starting my ORAS adventure again. Instead of going with my starter Torchic I boxed it immediately and sent myself a Lv 1 Shiny Porygon to match the one I lost in corruption which was my favorite Pokemon thus making it my "starter".

Was wondering if I have to worry about obedience issues later?

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
So since my file got corrupted I'm currently starting my ORAS adventure again. Instead of going with my starter Torchic I boxed it immediately and sent myself a Lv 1 Shiny Porygon to match the one I lost in corruption which was my favorite Pokemon thus making it my "starter".

Was wondering if I have to worry about obedience issues later?
Does it have your OT? If not then you will have to worry a little in the early levels, but honestly you get badges quickly enough that it shouldn't be an issue after the first 2. Especially now that every badge raises the obedience level by 10, rather than every 2nd badge raising the obedience level by 20 like in the old generations (makes getting the 4th badge a pain O_O)

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Yet another - speed HP Ice mon. I don't know why I keep getting these. Anyway, keep or toss?

Diancie Sassy HP Ice
28/31/31/31/31/0

Yet another - speed HP Ice mon. I don't know why I keep getting these. Anyway, keep or toss?

Diancie Sassy HP Ice
28/31/31/31/31/0
That wouldn't be hp ice...the hp Stat would need to be odd so I'm assuming it's 29? I might be tempted to keep but honestly a defensive diancie has no use for hidden power anyway so it's largely irrelevant

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
That wouldn't be hp ice...the hp Stat would need to be odd so I'm assuming it's 29? I might be tempted to keep but honestly a defensive diancie has no use for hidden power anyway so it's largely irrelevant
That's just the number I got when I used Serebii's IV calculator so it might be different, it also gave me a different number for the defense stat so it's probably not 28.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)