Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does facility work like this?

Let say A has a 5* facility, B buys it from A, then C buys it from B.

Can B now buy the 2nd one from C with double the price? and Can A buy from C?

or can B buys from A twice.

Does facility work like this?

Let say A has a 5* facility, B buys it from A, then C buys it from B.

Can B now buy the 2nd one from C with double the price? and Can A buy from C?

or can B buys from A twice.
as far as I know, B can buy twice from A with the increased price

To the other soft resetters/collectors out there, what is your bare minimum that you're happy to settle with? What would you consider a keeper?

To the other soft resetters/collectors out there, what is your bare minimum that you're happy to settle with? What would you consider a keeper?
depends on the pokemon relay but I would say on avarage the total amount of missing usefull stats can be only 5 and none of their main stats

LF Gen 7 LEGIT! foreign Shiny Ditto with 4ivs!(non NA) I offer my own 4iv shiny ditto Gentle 31/31/31/x/31/x I caught it and its 100% legit

Anyone have Love Balls for trade? I need 15-20 for Tapu Lele!

I can offer tri and quad flawless spitbacks of Modest Popplio, Adamant Bounsweet, and Timid Snow Warning Vulpix!

Anyone mind helping me evolve my porygon all the way to Z? I'm so close to finishing my dex. Only Lele and Necrozma after that.
Sure thing. If you just want the data, I can send you my Z for a Porygon with upgrade, then trade back?

EDIT: By the way, if anyone has an HA Alola Vulpix they don't want, may I get one?

Sure thing. If you just want the data, I can send you my Z for a Porygon with upgrade, then trade back?

EDIT: By the way, if anyone has an HA Alola Vulpix they don't want, may I get one?
Cool, that sounds like a much easier way. I may actually have a spare HA Vulpix if you want it as compensation?

anyone here who cna help me with an NON ENGLISH 5 iv male gible? female is ok as well as long as it has its hidden ability.

beast ball is prefered since otherwise my chance is just 50% of getting the right pokeball
still looking

someone offered to help me but he backed out

Hello, everyone! I am currently planning my next giveaways in the giveaway forum, I have a question I wanted to ask, do you guys prefer EV-trained or non EV-trained Pokemons?

And will you be picky in gender?

Hello, everyone! I am currently planning my next giveaways in the giveaway forum, I have a question I wanted to ask, do you guys prefer EV-trained or non EV-trained Pokemons?

And will you be picky in gender?
EV trained all the way! In case anyone doesn't like the EV distribution, he can just feed its pokemon a few berries anyway

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Can anyone spare a poké with Pokérus? I don't really have much to offer. I don't even have power items yet.

EV trained all the way! In case anyone doesn't like the EV distribution, he can just feed its pokemon a few berries anyway
Thanks for the reply. :)

But the next question is "Does everyone here prefer apricorn balls or Beast Balls?". Beast Balls only have a catch rate of 0.1 but apricorn balls are once-per-game item?

And is anyone here picky about genders?

Back in my days in another Pokemon community, everyone is picky there. :(

They are picky in genders, balls, EVs, IVs, etc. Glad to see nice people here. :)

I have already prepared my Dusk Stone Giveaway, which is in Beast Ball and has no time to EV-trained because it is scheduled to be in two days later. :(

So Sun/Moon's breeding RNG is messed up and will keep outputting Pokemon with the exact same IV spreads, even if you soft reset.

For example, right now I'm currently trying to breed a 5IV Magikarp. I saved in front of the girl and hatched the egg. It didn't have a favorable spread, so I reset. Every time after this, when I continue the game, I ditch that first egg and run around and collect additional eggs. The next egg I get has the exact same IV spread (confirmed with the Judge) EVERY TIME, and the egg after that also has the exact same spread. Genders are still random though.

Does anyone know how to get this to randomize the IV spreads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)