NOC Lovers Dance: Second Date Game Thread - Game Over

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
if maf kills the IC pair then we leave me and eagle presumably, or nuxl asek if they're still alive

i'm town, most people seems to agree except my partner ironically, most of y'all seem to think eagle is town too

nuxl/asek i'm probably okay with end gaming

so we're fine, but we shouldn't stop playing assuming that we're good cause that's how you lose games to a mafia who can town tell a little bit

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Gentlemen:
Asek - prob town
Bluegummybear - no idea
Calem Xavier - town
eagle4 - prob town
Energy - prob town
Healndeal - ic
OM - no read

Ladies:
Caffeineboost - have no memory of their posts
Dawning Winds - no read
Former - less towny than i'd like but the late ban speaks in his favor
Mega-Pokebattlerz - no read
M2h - not remotely inspiring confidence
Nuxl - almost definitely town
Texas Cloverleaf - town

TBH anybody that doesn't express a town read on me after I trolled DS out of the game is disingenuous. I'm not trolling DS out of the game if he's tied to my scumbuddy dogop.

Texas Cloverleaf

sorry but you're not allowed to frame me for approving of a pairing that otherwise loses us what i thought were two reasonable towns

particularly since i was right that ds was town and a strong town voice, coincidentally who you pushed out of the game

and you are ignoring the fact that while I shouted DS out of the game, I actually killed the DS/Dogop slot. If I'm scum am I gunning that hard to kill my scumbuddy, and if I am trying to bus why gun for the town in the pair?

I told DS I straight up didn't want to interact with him and he continued trying to bait an interaction with me after that. I lightly trolled him and he flipped the fuck out. That is on him a lot more than it's on me tbh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)