Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm getting back your Team. If you were basically forced to sign it over to Professor Science, you're getting it back. You've worked too hard to lose it now!
    Hey, are you still planning on joining the Burst RP? If so I've set up a good place for you to come in.
    Sure. All power armors have guns. The only issue is ammo. I'd say about 200 rounds tops for power armors.

Mechs, on the other hand, have a couple of million rounds. Luckily, they are fairly rare...
    When the Intro gets put up, you will see why it would be OP.

The rebels are outgunned and outnumbered. We have some advantages, but most of them are isolated.
    When I said OP, I meant the combination of the 2 parts.

Individually, the speed or the Camo, is good, but together makes it very deady.
    The Purple Heart is given to those who were wounded in battle.

The Medal of Honor is the highest military honor.
    Eh, Purple Heart is, if I remember correctly, the highest honor that can be given to any soldier. I believe it is a British medal, though I could be wrong.
    I have your question about lasers in BbB answered. There is also a suggestion about your armor.

I'll have the intro done by tomorrow
    Hmm, not too good with either of those things, but here goes. For Appearance, maybe try a gruff individual with a light beard, physically imposing. As for History, I'd need KS's intro to do much, but you could have your character be a decorated War Hero, winning awards such as the Purple Heart (or the Australian equivalent) and other such stuff.

Does that help?
    Well, if you were already planning on joining that fight, this idea won't help you, but here goes.

One little side thing that's going on is a plot to lure the Anti-Paradox, the empire's enemies, into a trap to where they can be followed to their base. However, to do this plan, they have to get Burst Hearts from another, smaller town (smaller than Sudiban anyway). I was thinking you could be a local there and try resisting, then join the others when you unfortunately fail.

Just a thought.
    If you're still stuck on where to drop into Burst RP, I have an idea for you.
    oky doke. lol. i just realized i got it when you signed up for my site as well. perks of bein admin
    Um... gonna need yo email plz kind sir... :/ no vcard download.. at least not that I can find 0.o
    Nm, u? Oh, btw, once I get my other flash drive back, ima email you a avatar I made 4 u. U can resize it as needed. I've been gettin' much better on photoshop, if you haven't noticed my new avy XD
    Attention all SSIS Military Officers,

Please report to the Military Base immediately to sign up for a Team in the Military. Report to the Base for more info.

-Cmdr. A. Moniz (SSIS)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…