Expert Evan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm on my iPad, so I can't give you a link but can you remove the post #2 from my trade thread in the wifi forum, that draco posted rather inconveniently, since it's not opened yet for posting. I asked religiousjedi, but he's not online, so could you sort it out for me.
    Can't think about anything I need right now, I usually ask for a non redis copy of what I tutor but I got like a dozen different hydreigons already lol @_@ maybe 1 credit for now if that's ok?
    Your guess is right. Actually I'm making cooking right now but I'll be done in about 15 minutes .-.
    I can tutor both if you're available no problem there. I have to get back to classes in about 2 hours though.
    Still no battles showing up am I the only one with this problem or are there more people ??a day and a half of no battling :L :L
    Dude whats up with the battle finder??? Battles aren't showing up only the small bouncing weezings
    Or standard abuse, which is exactly what I want to achieve. I'm actually following bearsfan's video step by step, but after catching a pokemon and determining its IVs the search for the parameters yields no results at all. I want to know if you had to do something different when looking for your own parameters or if it worked normally.
    Hello EE, I was browsing through your thread and saw you know how to RNG on ROMs for 5th gen (assuming Rom = flashcart for you unless I'm mistaken). I've been trying to find my DS parameters on a dstt for a while but with no success so far. Do you know how can I set the search window in order to expand the searching range? (Vcount, Timer0, Vframe to be specific).
    Well, thanks anyway. I've been dis connected on at least 50 times in my years of battling, but never really by the same person. He was a special dis connecter, so I had to report him personally. 0_0
    This guy keeps battling me, dis connecting if he losses and keeps signing up with a new account. This is his Friend code 5243 8263 8300 and maybe you can ban his IP or something. He's a good battler to anyone reading this, so I guess he doesn't lose often. But, if you happened to beat him he will definitely dis connect on you! This is a link to his page. http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=150790
    I have a question the pid of pokemon are for a individual pokemon, this is modified depending on the pokemon to be caught? or always be the same for each pokemon from the start of the game?
    Do you Know how to rng's on emulator 4th gen?
    I rnging for some spreds and I done successfully with the ID/SID abuse, My problem is that pokemon platinum emulator run to slow, and I don't know if I can run at regular.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…