DR4G0Nx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i like rare beef pho. all things i siad about peta are true, they are that stupid, they even have rejected superbowl commercials on their youtube about sex and veganism
    ive tried pho, its pretty good, i used to hate it when i was little. the vietnamese restaurant we went to closed down and got replaced, bu I think it just got renamed.
    they're fricken stupid and exploit women so that men might decide to be vegan, they are a profit organization amd they kill over ninety percent of the animals they take in from their animal shelter. The donations are probably made to run the building for peta because it is a pretty big ass building and expensive. They made a game about pokemon about why pokemon is cruel. Also, they sometimes go outside naked protesting about fur. They like animals I guess, but they need to be put in a mental hospital. They gove vegans a bad name, if you want to know more about what a vegan is like, ask axelia, he/she is not a crazy vegan like the peta people, he/she doesn't like peta.
    Wait is there a reason as to why you can't play on Showdown? I mean, all you have to do it go here: http://www.smogon.com/sim/

Just make your team exactly how you want it. It's really simple, and quick. If you can't get Showdown to work, you might have to forfeit later on because this this tournament is supposed to be done on Showdown. At least try the link.
    Wait can you not play on Showdown? Because if not then that's a big problem. Have you ever been on Showdown?
    well then I am glad to be your opponent
    just tell me when you want to battle
    I can battle if you want to now
    Tournament Bracket is posted in the Tournament HUB thread. First round begins tomorrow. Spend the rest of the day contacting your opponent and planning a date to battle. You have from March 25 - March 29 to finish your battle. Good luck!
    Welcome to the SSIS DR4GONx!

Thank you for choosing our Agency. Please fill out a Recruit Application and Oath so that you may aqcuire a position and become a full member. If you have any questions please ask.

-Cmdr. A. moniz (SSIS)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…