Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So, are we on for the Tehpig/Ferroseed trade?
    reklaw_vahn
    reklaw_vahn
    Are you wanting me to clone it for you? If so, give me a day and I should have it done. I can't do it tonight but I will have access to an extra Ds tomorrow.
    lats
    That's fine, I'll pick it up tomorrow same time :)
    reklaw_vahn
    reklaw_vahn
    Hey there. I have your Pokemon clones and am ready to trade when you are.
    Ok Lockie sorry for the delay. I just finished your minccino so I can trade whenever you want :]
    lats
    I can trade now :]
    zero2exe
    zero2exe
    thanks for the trade they're beautiful :3
    lats
    No Problem ^^
    Can I trade for your Zygarde?
    lats
    Uh, yeah... what do you offer?
    Dietcoke101
    Dietcoke101
    Oh nvm I finally soft resetted one. Thanks for the offer and sorry to have bothered you.
    lats
    Congrats! It's fine, sorry for being a bit snippy before :)
    I don't like the idea of lending. If you don't have any extra copies I'll find a cloner after I get them.
    lats
    Sorry, I'll have to pass then.
    lmitchell0012
    I don't understand why you'd want me to give them back. I'll probably end up using them more than once in the future.
    Would it be possible to get a copy
    of some of some of the fully redis stuff on your thread to use in a tournament?
    lats
    I'd prefer if you'd be able to give me something in return, lol.
    lmitchell0012
    I don't have much that you don't already have. I've got these flawless shiny claunchers but besides for that you've already got everything I have.
    lats
    Well, which Pokemon are they you wanted? I could probably lend them to you providing you could give them back later on.
    I see you decided to do snivy yourself what is your next major want?
    Also,I can act as mediator between you and Aegia,As I match both timezones
    Hey Lockie,can you bank over 3 things I upload on pokecheck+some more I ask you to bank over?
    lats
    i suck at pokecheck, but yeah I'm pretty sure you can use it as a free generation transfererr
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Will it still have ribbons?
    lats
    i don't think so, as long as you're logged into your pokecheck account
    hey, i'm around. i have a batch of eggs (with 4 of them female) to check, so i figure one of the females will be 5IV :P
    want to go ahead and trade now?
    lats
    ah haha i wish those events passed down their moves
    dr00
    dr00
    omg i know right? i keep hoping for awesome new tutor moves, and we get like.... round ;~;
    hopefully we get loads of cool stuff in ORAS
    lats
    praying for a softresettable wishbliss event xD
    Hey, finally fiNished your order. Just breeding more now so I have one too :P
    lats
    OK, gimme a shout when I can pick it up :)
    dr00
    dr00
    Yeah, sorry it took so long lol ;~;
    I have a male and a 4iv female, so if I don't get another by the time were both on and can trade, it's all yours
    Hey, were we still going to trade shinx for carvanha?
    lats
    I'm really busy right now, but just out of interest what ball is shinx in?
    Crimzonlogic
    Crimzonlogic
    It's a female in a moon ball with ice and fire fang. I agreed to trade that for your dream ball carvanha a while ago. :)
    lats
    Kay, I'm backed up with breeding orders right now, I'll give you a shout when I'm ready.
    I don't think I can get a Scatterbug with that specific spread, especially since 1. I can't check its HP because it can't learn it until Vivillon, 2. I'd have to save before eggs and visit the Battle Institute to check its IVs to make sure they're 30, and 3. Because all of this would just be in exchange for a clone of something. Sorry. But if you still want to trade, do CMT.
    lats
    Mm, your choice. Good luck in future trades!
    Hey, thanks for pointing that out to me. I didn't think to check the topic's op to see if he had been active :p I could really use the following bp items: razor claw, protector, magmarizer and reaper cloth any of the four would be amazing and I would be glad to give you anything I have as a thank you :)
    RexKetchum
    RexKetchum
    Thank you so very much :) best way to be welcomed to an online community right there :)
    lats
    No problem! I love the two females you gave me :)
    RexKetchum
    RexKetchum
    Great :) I didn't currently have any high iv specimens to trade but I hope you can make use out of them somehow
    Took me weeks to ever pay attention to the bigger sized version of your avatar and realize it was the lati twins lol
    lats
    Good observation :]
    Ok,I have found elegant,sandstorm,ocean and meadow
    Arhan
    Arhan
    And yea,It is in a dive ball
    lats
    Can you transfer pokemon that are on an r4? I thought the internet didn't work, did they change that? Also, sorry for not replying to your PM, it's not letting me now for some reason. All I can say, is that it's your choice.
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Net works,but no poketransfer
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…