Anttya
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What if I only have a walk-in closet you might scare all my guests O.o
    Anttya
    Anttya
    It's your fault for having a cool walk in closet. I mean, who wouldn't want to live there?
    hi, when do you want to play for the swiss? is sunday ok? I'm gmt+1 and after dinner is my best option.
    trev
    trev
    est is gmt-5 right? tomorrow i've some time after lunch until 15.00, or after 17.30 until before dinner. Idk what it means in your local timezone :(
    trev
    trev
    consider that now here it's 3.08 am
    Anttya
    Anttya
    Your time 17.30 would be 11:30 AM my time so that's perfect. See you then
    imo predict the sleep powder and go to onix and sweep with pawniard :P
    Anttya
    Anttya
    Please, how was I supposed to know? I'm a newb at this
    Can't touch this!
    Ransei
    Ransei
    lol I see that's exactly what that Greninja is saying.
    Anttya
    Anttya
    Yep, and Physical Greninja > Special Charizard confirmed
    Ransei
    Ransei
    lol
    For the Evolution tour, can we schedule a battle for wednesday evening (past 7pm)? I have 2 essays and some art projects to get done by then, and won't be available on PS until then.
    Anttya
    Anttya
    Sorry, I was really busy since I had to study for a big chem test. I pretty much collapsed after studying (It was ~midnight.) Can you play during the weekend?
    shaian
    shaian
    sure <コ:彡
    Anttya
    Anttya
    Woot!
    Ok so if you could stop finding such adorable/awesome profile pics and making me look bad in comparison, that would be great. :I
    Anttya
    Anttya
    I'm sorry ;; I'll stop do- OMG that's such a cute gif, let me put that on my profile. Wait, what were we talking about again?
    Acast
    Acast
    y u do dis ;-;
    So in order to cheerlead, I need to shoot electricity from my hands. Well, there goes my dreams.
    Anttya
    Anttya
    it's not thattt hard, just channel our your inner energy and you'll be fine! Don't worry, fainting and heart attacks are normal if you want to be the best cheerleader
    Ant, y u so gud at finding avis? teach me how to find gud avis pls
    Anttya
    Anttya
    u gotta have to magic. Are you a wizard Harry?
    Croven
    Croven
    I am only a humble Sage atop the Sky Pillar in the beautiful Hoenn region. I possess no magical powers beyond spiritual enlightenment and an intense bond for my fellow Pokemon.
    Anttya
    Anttya
    o say hi to Quaza for me c:
    Where did you get that avatar?
    Anttya
    Anttya
    I google searched Pokemon Evolution Gifs on Google Images and this came up ^^
    More than the queen of gifs and hax, more like anything animated! Do you have data reducing skills too? anything I find is too large, RIP me
    Anttya
    Anttya
    Ezgif my friend :]
    can we play now? i'm sorry i haven't been able to find you.
    trc
    take the win, my schedule is shit now, unless you want me to progress lolol
    trc
    take the win, my schedule is shit now, unless you want me to progress lolol
    Anttya
    Anttya
    I guess I'll take the win, shame that we can't both go on :[
    Sorry my computer froze during the match if you want to we can rematch
    Anttya
    Anttya
    It's all good, I saved the replay as a reference but I won't take the win since I don't like timer wins. I'm probs busy tonight so would tomorrow work?
    blinkie
    blinkie
    yeah sure, thanks!
    Hey! We have to play for the Multi Meta Mini Tour, when can you play? and which timezone?
    Anttya
    Anttya
    I see you a lot in the OM room, I'll probs challenge you when I have a free during school. I'm EST tho
    Snaquaza
    Snaquaza
    Oh RIP I forgot that my grandparents can visit every second now. X_X
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…