Snowy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo we gotta play for oupl week 4 we got double subbed when do you wanna play? has to be today though since deadline is tonight!
    Contact
    Contact
    I'll be on stours so just hit me up there my alt will be "contacting"
    pick at least two tiers to play for the 1v1 please, notify me once you've edited your post
    thanks for at least following most of the rules :]
    horyzhnz
    horyzhnz
    i hear stray dogs is really hit or miss (miss for me, but to each their own), kiz is pretty and the plot's pretty intriguing, academia is pretty much what you'd expect (solid, but i don't expect anything spectacular), sakamoto is pretty much japanese jesus incarnate, and kab is super solid so far hngggg
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Strays dogs felt very gangsta to me, with a twist on the powers and characters, so it kind of connected with me. kiz is really good in terms of originality, baring the typical school setting, which i feel will fad into the background anyway. It's also got some dope ass space dandy-like art, which is nice. Academia despite it's typical shounen tropes, has some refreshing things, especially the take on american super heros is really cool. Sakamoto is actually jesus LOL, idk how it transitioned from the manga, but if it's the same in all his greatness, it should be amazing oft.
    Snowy
    Snowy
    I've also watched some mayo and big order. Mayo is p interesting, gives off Ousama Game: Kigen vibe with a less serious tone if youve ever read it. Big order i thought was going to be future diary, but with a less of a pussy mc, which it was until episode 3, so rip there, hope it gets better i guess.
    Hey, sorry for the one-liner. That was just the most beautiful RMT I've ever seen and I simply felt obliged to let rozes know that. Anyways have a good day
    Snowy
    Snowy
    No worries bro, it's not a big deal :]
    Hey Snowy we're paired for Battling 101.
    I guess this means I am your tutee now. I am from Germany therefore my timezone is GMT+2. How you wanna get in contact? Just saw your Skype is: Snowy_laddz . Are you still fine to be contacted that way?
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Hey man! Nice to meet you, I'm from Australia, so my timezone is +10. Feel free to add me on skype, and we can schedule there.
    Hey, we're supposed to play for NU League. I noticed the other posts on your wall, but if you're interested in playing still I'm GMT-7 and available after 5:30pm on weekdays and after 6:15pm on weekends!
    OP
    OP
    Wanna do sometime around 6:30pm my time Saturday which is 11:30am Sunday for you?
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Sounds good man, looking forward to it! I'll meet you on smogtours then oo
    Snowy
    Snowy
    you on g? im waiting on smogtours rn
    we're paired for dpp cup, im gmt-4, when can you play?
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Hey man, I'm taking a break from playing mons. Feel free to take win.
    aimless
    aimless
    ok, thanks for the quick response. gl in your endeavors
    hope you come back soon ;-; also is it bad that i always know from which manga your "avatars" come from?
    manu 11
    manu 11
    reinhard from terra formars if i am not mistaken?
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Oo my boy you was right. When did you become a weeb and why didn't I know soon ;_;7
    manu 11
    manu 11
    i thought you knew i read a lot of manga D: i am not a weeb though
    hey when do you wanna play for adv cup? i'm est and should be around most of the day sunday.
    Snowy
    Snowy
    hey bro, ill be around sunday after 12pm (+10). Ill try and catch you on smogtours?
    Snowy
    Snowy
    hey man, im taking a break from mons for a bit. feel free to take win.
    hi we're opponents for nupl. i can only play on the weekend in the morning/before 1pm and friday after 3:45 pm. gmt-7. let me know when you're available and your timezone please.
    Davon
    Davon
    12pm your time is 7pm my time previous day. so how about 1pm your time saturday (8pm my time friday)
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Sounds good. Ill be on smogtours, so see you there.
    Davon
    Davon
    im on
    Hiya, we're matched up for the Future of NU round 4, my timezone is GMT+10 (looks like we're both in Australia o:)
    NUL r1 when? free anytime past Wednesday this week
    Snowy
    Snowy
    When I get home, shower and eat I'll be free from 7-11pm my time. That sound good?
    HJAD
    HJAD
    DW about it fam, not sure if u checked Skype or not but I gave u the win. I don't have the time to take this into future rounds like I thought when I signed up, so gl :>
    Snowy
    Snowy
    ah rip :[ was looking forward to it, thanks for letting me know though
    Hey mate I'm your tutee for this round.
    How did you want to go about getting in contact?
    Also happy birthday for 5 days ago haha
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Hey man,

I'm at work now, but you can add me on Skype at "snowy_laddz" whenever you get time. Thanks for the late birthday wishes as well, appreciate it!
    Reiddos
    Reiddos
    No worries man, I've sent you a request :).
    Just let me know when you want to start.
    I can do tonight if you want at around 9:30 and after or earlier throughout the rest of the week.
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Yeah sure. I accepted your request so we can talk further there oo
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…