Akaru Kokuyo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi we play for UU Majors at some point I'm GMT +8 and free from 4PM - 12 AM my time most days
    Kreme
    Kreme
    I guess weekends then? I'm a bit more flexible then and I'm probably going to be really unable to attend to your times on weekdays most likely so anytime on the weekend that works for you?
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Well yeah, weekends are totally going to be needed lol. So, you say 4PM to 12 AM. Is that midnight? If it is, then, I can play at 12 your time on Saturday c:
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Got subbed out, sry >_>
    flashback when? gmt+1 gonna be on most of today in the dubs room if you wanna play today
    I can play for UU Major after Thursday. I need to get exams out of the way first. GMT - 6.
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Aight. GMT -5 here, Im normally from 15:00 to 22:00 on weekdays c:
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    ^ Same hours, tomorrow xD. Both Saturday and Sundays I might be a little bit at 11:00 just to play another game, and then, from 17:00 till midnight
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Never mind, got subbed out. Sry >_>
    Como no se si te de por mirar skype >.< Tampoco era seguro si podia este finde, intentare hacerme un hueco el lunes o martes~
    Hello, we are paired for Ubers Open V round three. My timezone is GMT+3, when do you want to play?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    We can play now if you want. :) Otherwise I would suggest to play 4pm your time on Thursday or Friday.
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Lets try Thursday at 4 pm. I´m kind of tired, freaking airplane took 2 hours more than planned and I almost died waiting xDD
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Ok, I will catch you then...
    hi! we have to play for LC open r4, my GMT is +1 and im available on stours most of the time let me know when you'd like to play :)
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Hi c: . Well, I´m with school stuff, and I´m going to be out from Friday to Tuesday, so I´d appreciate a lot If we can play before that. I´m GMT -5, and I get back from school aprox at 15:00 or so. So, yeah, I can play at that time, till later xD
    Hola,veo que hablas español asi que genial ^^. ¿Cuándo quieres jugar para el slam de dobles? Soy gmt +1
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Mañana Martes estaré en esas horas :3 . Me pondré atenta en smogtours xD
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Sadx, estuve ayer y hoy en SMogtours, no te vi :x . No puedo jugar ya hasta el Martes porque saldré de casa xdd
    Derk
    Derk
    Vale.
    No te metes a skype, supongo que ya has asumido que estas mas que cornuda no?~
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Kek xD?
    No me he metido porque estoy ocupadísima con mis cosas de la Prepa, me la paso con trámites y esas weas, y pues me olvido ;~; . Ya lo checo >_>
    Alice Kazumi
    Alice Kazumi
    Ah pense que ya habias acabado >.<
    Hey we need to play for Ubers Open. When can you play? I'm GMT -6.
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Hi c: . Well, usually on weekdays I´m from 16:00 to 22:00, and weekends from 17:00 till midnight. Tell me when you can play and I´ll be there c: . GMT -5 here
    Heysup
    Heysup
    i think I can find you during those times, most likely next week if I don't find you this weekend.
    fite for Monotype snsls I'm gmt-5
    Vid
    Vid
    just have been busy with stuff in my personal life
    scpinion
    scpinion
    just a reminder the deadline for Monotype seasonal is tomorrow at 9AM EST. Let me know if you guys need an extension to get this done!
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Well, I´ve been here zzz, I gave my times and stuff. If he needs extension that´s fine with me :P
    cuando jugamos para el Doubles Open?
    destinyunknown
    Pues entre semana como muy tarde podria jugar a las 5 PM de tu país, los findes podria quedarme un poco mas tarde (soy GMT+2)
    destinyunknown
    btw si usas skype o discord o algo así dimelo, asi lo tenemos mas facil para contactar
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    mmm si, tengo Skype, es LordaFluttershy c: . Y me queda mejor mañana, más o menos a la 1 o 2 de mi hora
    When do you want to play for UU Open? I'm gmt-4, can't do tomorrow the 23rd but after that I should be pretty open, whenever you want to play. I'm AwesomeChrisBosh1 on PS so if you ever see me and want to battle hmu
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Hi! I´m also usually online like, the whole day since I´m on holidays. Im with either DLT1 Lorda user or EG Krulcifer, on DOU Room c:
    when fight for dou ssnl? gmt -4 1pm - midnight are my usual times
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Oh ok, tomorrow then c:
    Checkmater
    Checkmater
    hey I hate to push this another day but I got up like really early today and I'm tired as fuck... can we.. do this tomorrow?
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Yeah, dont worry xDD. I just realized you said 1pm - Midnight, I thought only midnight xD. Yeah I´m online like early-night or so, I will comment here
    play when for ru ssnl?
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    I´m usually online like from 14:00 to 22:00 GMT -5. Except on weekends, where I´m online from 17:00 till midnight
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    You can find me on DOU Room with EG Krulcifer name, or in EG Room
    we're playing for dubs ssnl

all times in gmt-7, let me know 24 hours or more ahead of time and i should be able to make anything in the time frames listed work.
    Wednesday 5-9pm
    Thursday 5-9pm
    Saturday 10am-2pm
    Sunday 10am-2pm
    Braverius
    Braverius
    ah shoot sorry, a little late. Can you still play?
    Braverius
    Braverius
    Well I was like 20 minutes late replying (was on PS / Smogtours the entire time though) so I'll wait a little bit longer yet, but I'm not able to play tomorrow as I listed above. Will either of the weekend days work if you can't play tonight?
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Oh i was on as well, thing is I was on my clan acc, which is EG Krulcifer x_x . Are you still here?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…