poh
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo when would u like to play for nu snake? im gmt-8 and i can play from noon-10pm most days. lemme know what's best for you
    poh
    poh
    You must've missed my message on your profile but nbd. I'm gmt+1 and would prefer my Sunday night so like 4-5pm your time.
    Ajna
    Ajna
    oh my fault bro, yea i didn't see it lol. 4 pm sunday works for me bro
    Hi, when do you want to play for nu snake draft? i'm gmt+1
    poh
    poh
    hey im gmt+1 too. would prefer weekend.
    Staxi
    Staxi
    fine, saturday 10pm ?
    poh
    poh
    sounds good, see you then
    when lc open I’m GMT+1 and I’m free during my late afternoons during weekdays and almost adl during weekends lmk what suits you best
    poh
    poh
    can we do sunday afternoon. im gmt+2
    zS
    zS
    Sure cya
    hi, we play for the nu open. i'm gmt -4 and available whenever, would prefer to play weekend since i don't know much about this meta and still need teams. what works for you?
    hey we play for lc open, im gmt -4. im free for most of the afternoon on sunday so i can be fairly flexible with times, how does 12pm sound?
    GMT-4 for PSPL, available any day after 4pm
    poh
    poh
    Let's do 4pm your time saturday?
    Boat
    Boat
    works, see you then
    hey we're matched for PSPL this week, I'm GMT-4 available most nights, lmk what works for you
    poh
    poh
    Im gmt+2. I can play my 10 pm onwards
    ru tour, gmt+1, when can u play
    poh
    poh
    same gmt. will need some new team. fri - sat - sun?
    poh
    poh
    yo we kinda forgot about this. im available all day. hmu on discord or ps
    ADV NU cup, im gmt+0. Can play almost everyday at night/late night. Around 11pm and later.When can u play?
    Hi! Few things to start off with =) 1. Yes I added you because you're a female gamer, 'tis and awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.
    pohToday at 4:06 PM
    Eternally i can play from wednesday onwards
    eternallyToday at 4:11 PM
    poh feel free to chall if you see me sometime during the week, otherwise lets do saturday

posting here so Shadestep can see contact
    yo we are paired for dpp nu cup r2. gmt+2 here, everything after 6pm during weekdays and 3pm on the weekend should fit for me. What works best for you?
    i asked for an extension, when are you available tomorrow? i should be good for most of the day
    poh
    poh
    My bad, take the win
    Hey man! PU open r4. I am gmt-5 and i'm free tonight as well as thursday onwards. wby?
    poh
    poh
    Im free most evenings after 9pm gmt+2. Can we doplay weekend?
    tom holland
    tom holland
    Yea we can play 10 PM your time Saturday if you want
    poh
    poh
    allright, see you then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…