cscl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey. wcop. gmt+3 here. i can do after 00:30 during weekdays and pretty much all day during weekends. lmk what works for you
    cscl
    cscl
    I'm +8 and prefer next weekend (13 or 14th). What about 16:00 your time at 13th?
    2HP
    hey cscl! sakis' captain here. my guy is having slight net availability issues but did confirm to me that the time and day you suggested work. see you then
    Hi, we play for wcop. I'am gmt+2. Would prefer to play next weekend (6th or 7th) if possible.
    cscl
    cscl
    im +8, what about at 3pm Sunday (7th) your time
    Wanony
    Wanony
    Should be fine
    Hello, we're matched for wcor finals. I'm GMT+2.

I propose Tuesday, as I can do any time after 10:00am which might be useful given the tz difference. Does that work for you?
    cscl
    cscl
    Hello, Im +8 and prefer 9 PM my time Tuesday ( and will be 3 PM your time)
    Chains of Markov
    Chains of Markov
    Sounds good, see you then!
    cscl
    cscl
    im on main now as cscl
    Hey, we play for OM wcop. I'm GMT-5 and usually free after 5 PM on the weekdays, and after 10 AM on the weekends. I usually go to the gym around midnight, but I can play from 2 AM - 4 AM as well if that's easier to work with.
    Hi Hi, we gotta play for world cup

Can u play in the.morning? Your time

Let's say between 9am-11am ?
    cscl
    cscl
    what about Saturday 11 am my time
    nicomirra123
    Weekends are more busy for me, but if we don't manage to play before it will be ok

I am available some mornings too around 10.30/12......which would be your nights
    nicomirra123
    Please let's use discord, write me there
    I never log in here
    Hello! When do you want to play for OMFL? I am GMT+1, probably weekend afternoons would be best (around 13:00-15:50 GMT). I can also play evenings every day but that would be quite late for you iirc
    cscl
    cscl
    hey,im GMT+8,how about Saturday 14:00 GMT(22:00 my time)
    willdbeast
    willdbeast
    That works for me!
    cscl
    cscl
    ok,see you then on main
    Hi, we're paired for OMFL. I'm GMT-7, would prefer to play Friday as I likely won't have internet on the weekend. Timewise my mornings are best but I can be flexible if needed - let me know what works.
    heya we're mu'ed for WCUP quals, my timezone is gmt +5 and i'll be busy this week (Religious holidays + Exams) but after 2nd week monday im completely free so lmk what works for you
    cscl
    cscl
    hello Im +8,i prefer the weekends next week and can play from 11am to 11pm
    fabwooloo
    fabwooloo
    wanna do saturday 5 pm your time
    cscl
    cscl
    May 14th 5 pm my time is ok,see u then
    Hello, we were matched together for omfl
    I'm GMT +7 and can mostly play 10:00 pm through 2:00 am my time, though I can play at other times if you need
    We're paired for LGPE, I'm GMT -4. I can play tonight - Wednesday from 6 PM to 9 PM, Friday from 8 PM - 10 PM, Saturday from 12 PM to 10 PM, and Sunday from 10 AM to 6 PM.
    cscl
    cscl
    Im+8 and can play right now or Sunday 9 AM my time(Saturday 9 PM your time)
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    Lets do sunday 9 am yours then
    cscl
    cscl
    Im on main now as cscl.
    what time do you wanna play for pure hackmons cup? im gmt -7 and prefer afternoons (noon to midnight is probably fine)
    cityscapes
    cityscapes
    i would prefer 11am your time (8pm my time), though i can make 7pm work if necessary
    cscl
    cscl
    11am my time is ok. see u then on main
    cityscapes
    cityscapes
    ok im ready to play whenever, alt is cityscapes
    yo when u can play for roa olympics im -4, i only can play in my afternoons and nights, tell me a day and can we play
    Lgpe ou for roa olympics im gmt-4. Prob best to play October 26 or 28 because of your timezone and my work schedule.
    roa olympics, gmt+2, not available on mondays and wednesdays
    cscl
    cscl
    hi im gmt+8,next Saturday 8pm for me (and 2pm for you) is good for me
    Micaiah
    Micaiah
    sounds good
    cscl
    cscl
    hi i am on main as cscl
    hiya we play for roa olympics, when would you like to play? i'm gmt +1 and free most days 3pm-11pm other than this weekend
    cscl
    cscl
    hiyo im in gmt+8,what about next Saturday 10pm for me (and Saturday 3pm for u)?
    Lily
    Lily
    that sounds good to me, see you then :D
    Lily
    Lily
    hey im good to go whenever
    Hello. We play for PSPL. I'm gmt -4, and am able to play between the hours of 7am-1pm on any day. Let me know if something works, thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…