Miria
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• jolly?... im guessing you want it for leafeon or for LC. ether way is fine for me. but since its of the ground egg group and i have a thousand cloned flawless male smeargles... YOU CAN HAVE WHAT EVAH EGG MOVES YOU WANT!!! :P
    Hey wassup, can I get the shiny eggecutr <o.0 and mattj's dragonite and use 2 of my credits THAnks! btw I will be able to EV train next week.
    5285-5654-3003 this is my new fc it just changed by itself for some rason I am sorry
    Did you not add my platinum fc?
    It was like hp grass waterfall ice beam and the last move I can't remember. And please add my platinum fc
    Actually they can especially caravanah i saw a mixed scarf set that was hp grass,crunch,waterfall, and eq or something but move tutours make it useable
    Sure I'm free to trade however my ar broke so I'm going to need you to clone them if that is ok?
    poliwrath has an evd version but it's a custom bulk up set i made if you want that version but i figure since you like LC wouldn't UT be better

that way you can LC ev and UU/NU ev them if you want
    I need an LC tutor I am good at every other metagame except LC and if not a tutor just someone to give me the basics of what is hot and what is not plus why are the spreads so weird. I thought ubers ev spreads were crazy when i first saw them
    hey miria from what i understand your an LC player correct or are you just a supporter of a metagame full of cute little pokemon running around?lol
    No prob, anytime you need it just ask. Since you gave me my first shot at EV training, I'll gladly be happy to help you in any way I can anytime.
    miria, i have a question? i can clone the aerodactyl as long i will not distribute it to others, im planning to use the pokemon of yours in wifi battle.. =)
    told ya I would have them done next day = ) anyway if you can meet me online to pick them up as I'ma head to bed soon
    i forgot..

so i like to have these

Dozer's Eevee Lvl. 5 UT
    Ability: Run Away
    Nature: Careful

Miria's Aerodactyl
    Ability: Pressure
    Nature: Jolly
    can you reteach the crunch? and delete whirlwind?

i really wish that you have some pokemons that needs EV training =)...
    Lol Miria gotta let me know you are on, almost left before I can give you your pokes done. All 6 LC EV Pokes are ready for pick up
    Platinum, Im just returning cool ivysaurs tangrowth then I can return muk to you. :D may I aslo get zari's LC dratini? I'm getting into LC now :p
    Back, finished my battle and made the corrections, I'm mostly confused about changing dates and journal flips..
    I need to redo Muk..I gave it 252 Hp and Def... give me like 45 mins to do it properly( I have a hard time training attack...stupid Machops never pop up.. ), I will decide when its done.

Oh and for RNG its the stupid frames that confuse me...thats what messed me up last time.
    Dozer's Eevee Lvl. 5 UT
    Ability: Run Away
    Nature: Careful
    OT:DOZER
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Heal Bell, Helping Hand, Curse, Wish
    Dozer's Chansey (nn:Cupcake) Lvl. 5 UT
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Nature: Bold
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 HP Dark 70
    Moves: Seismic Toss, Counter, Softboiled, Heal Bell
    Miria's Aerodactyl
    Nature: Jolly
    OT:Jean
    IVs: 30/31/31/x/31/31
    -EV'd Version-
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 6 HP
    Moves: Whirlwind, Stealth Rock, Rock Slide, Earthquake
    Item: [Hard Stone]
    (can you reteach the crunch? delete whirlwind)
    Dozer's Dusclops Lvl. 37 UT
    Nature: Impish
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Mega Kick, Seismic Toss, Counter, Pain Split
    can you give eevee a focus sash?
    chansey choice scarf
    and dusclopes choice band?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…