35Q71N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 35Q71N
    35Q71N
    Hello! I am +2 and I should be available pretty much every day except for Thursday in my afternoon. I am technically available now too if you want
    MagearnaTheBoss
    MagearnaTheBoss
    rn would be hard, wednesday your 11am?
    35Q71N
    35Q71N
    No worries. Wednesday at that time should be just fine!
    Does earlyish Fri-Sun work for you? Like 11am-1pm~
    35Q71N
    35Q71N
    Uh, the problem is that I'll have auth challenge. We can play at 11 am on Friday, I think. Otherwise we can do it during the night (or afternoon, I don't really have problems with my schedule)
    paysa
    paysa
    Oh right, night time should be fine for me too - Friday 11am or night it is then (if Fri night also works for you)
    35Q71N
    35Q71N
    Sounds good!
    hey we play for rbtt. I'm gmt +6. I prefer to play during my nights, lmk what works for u
    Do you play in the premier league?
    35Q71N
    35Q71N
    I have never played tiers lol. I am not even a great rands player, why should I get drafted for that?
    mdill97
    mdill97
    I don't why you say you are not good....your ratings say otherwise.
    35Q71N
    35Q71N
    Yes but there are many other people who are better than me x)
    rands slam tbs :O i'm -5 pref weekend
    R1C3M4N
    R1C3M4N
    ggs, that adv game was really fun. I can't believe i spent 2 hours of my life to go out like that. Pretty much sums up my luck in gen 8 tournament games this year. Nearly screamed when starmie got spdef dropped by ep. Fitting that i lose to the scizor that i had like 5 opportunities to chip.
    R1C3M4N
    R1C3M4N
    gl in the next round vs tref, rooting for you!
    35Q71N
    35Q71N
    Honestly, the Hackmons and the gen 3 games were pretty intense for completely opposite reasons but enjoyable experiences overall. Factory and gen 9 were bad matchups and I got lucky in the gen 8 game. I can only imagine the insults you (rightfully) threw at me ahah.
    Thanks for the support, I am looking forward to seeing you in our competitions because you are a great player and a nice guy overall :]
    We're paired for Gen9 Randbats open , I'm GMT +2. When can you play? I'll free wednesday before 5pm, thursday before 6pm, friday after 9:30pm and saturday before 5pm my time
    I'm ur opponent for rand dubs currently I'm gmt-3 and available basically for today and idk when else cuz I'm on a trip
    35Q71N
    35Q71N
    Ok, I am back on ps. Chall me whenever you want
    Hey, I thought I'd just let you know that I'm going to a doctor's appointment and I won't be online to play as early as I thought I would. I should be online in about two and a half hours from now
    35Q71N
    35Q71N
    Sure, no worries
    Rand doubles. Gmt+9 and can play Wed 7pm~12am, Thu or Fri 11:30am, 7pm~12am or Sunday 10pm~12am.
    35Q71N
    35Q71N
    Hello! I am GMT +2 and I don't have problems with the day. It's a different matter for the time, though. I can't play in your mornings, but I should be available at 7 pm your time. Would be a big problem for you to play at 6:30 instead of 7?
    Xiri
    Xiri
    6:30pm mine is a little iffy since I'll be at dinner. I can do 6pm my time though on Wed/Thu or Fri.
    35Q71N
    35Q71N
    6pm your time on Thursday is perfect, thanks a lot! I'll be in the room as 35Q71N
    Gen 7 randbats, when do you wanna play? Im gmt+2, I could do today all day pretty much
    35Q71N
    35Q71N
    Hello! Same timezone, I am available tonight after dinner or pretty much all week except for Thursday afternoon. Would tonight at 9:30 pm work? (You can try to see if I am in the room even earlier and I might be available to play anyway)
    mj
    mj
    yeah 9:30pm today is great
    35Q71N
    35Q71N
    Alright, see you later!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…