Akaru Kokuyo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• pspl, I'm gmt+1, but not available during the evenings (sleeping, I wake up very early)
    I think this means we either end up playing at this sort of hour, or during your mornings
    I should be good for anyday thursday onwards too, just let me know what would be good for you
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Hey! Well I should be free Thursday, Saturday and Sunday from 9pm to midnight gmt -6, not sure if any time there works for you. If you want a morning time for me earliest I could do is Sunday at 10:30am (cuz I already have a game at 10). let me know what works the best for you!
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    I'm cool playing straight after your other game on Sunday if you want
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Yeah that'd be super cool! Then see you 10:15ish (whenever I finish my game) on Sunday -6!
    Hello, we play for ou spring seasonal
    Can you do Saturday or Sunday 6pm - 10 pm GMT +2?
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Hey! Sure I could do Sunday 6pm +2 if that is good for you!
    yo cho
    yo cho
    Ok
    Hii! UU Open Round 3, I'm GMT+2. Up to play almost anytime this week, just not late at night or tomorrow afternoon/night. Also i have classes from 5-8PM tomorrow and Wednesday. Any other schedule is fine for me.
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Yeah that is good! See u tomorrow!
    Persona111
    Dunno if that'll be the case, but since showdown is showDown today, if they don't fix it until 9PM, can we reschedule for Sunday 9PM? That's just in case we can't play today bcause of the server failure, if they restore it in time then we just play today and that's it.
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Yeah it's fine, I don't think it'll be fixed in time so yeah we're probably going to have to play until Sunday :(
    NU Open, -4, prefer next weekend but lmk
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Hey! I should be able to play Saturday 21:30 to midnight and Sunday 16:00-23:00 GMT -6. What is the best time-day for you?
    Theia
    Theia
    Sunday at like 20:00 -6 should be good for me
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Perfect, Sunday 20:00 -6 it is then! See u at that time!
    Hi, LC open. I’m +2, pref Saturday 7:00 pm
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Hey! Saturday 7pm +2 is a good time for me! See u that day!
    Extinct!
    Extinct!
    I won’t be avaible unfort. You can take the win
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Hey. Sorry to hear that :( . If you're at the exact same time tomorrow Sunday, I'm able to play. Else, well yeah I'll take it :(
    Sup PSPL dou, I'm GMT +8 and I am flexible with most times except stupid hours or during class time. It'd be my preference to play Wednesday evening my time say 10-11pm? But I'd be open to other times over the next few days as well. Can't play before Wednesday due to assessments either. Just lemme know
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Its fine I might also be late 10-15 mins since thats kind of an estimation of the time I get home but can be a bit more with traffic and such :(. But yeah thats good! See u tomorrow!
    Ashleemaster
    online as ashleemaster from now
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Hey! Going!
    uu open. gmt-3. i’d like to play in the weekend, during my evening
    Luigi
    Luigi
    realized i already had another game scheduled for this time, can we do 7 pm -3 instead?
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Yeah sure dont worry new Time Is also good
    Luigi
    Luigi
    uh can we actually reschedule for some other day? i'm free pretty much any time the next 3 days
    Yo we got paired again haha. Vg kickoff I think. When do you wanna. Gmt-7
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Hi! Hahaha well stuff happens! I can play Thursday from 21:00 to midnight gmt -6, and then Saturday & Sunday from 16:00 to 22:00 -6. What's the best time for you?
    Opelucid
    Opelucid
    rfn?
    Opelucid
    Opelucid
    seems like i just missed ya. i sent you a msg on disc and we can schedule from there. but if u dont wanna do a spontaneous match, thursday 7 pm gmt-8 works for me if that works for you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…