c l e a r
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• holy shet I must praise the genius. My Victini has gey IV quiet nature with 0-6 atk and 0-6 sp atk gey as balls
    D= I know that but I don't know how to find the IV just using that info. DO you know? =P
    ha thank you unfortunately im SR for a nice Mawile right now, and i can trade/migrate pokes till i beat the game which a far time away :/
    Hi, could you CMT for your Careful HH Dusknoir, if you can still tutor it Seismic Toss?

Thanks.
    After 4 hours of waiting I just decided to keep it. XD I didn't really want to toss it. 30-31 in HP and Speed is awesome if you ask me.
    Thanks anyway for replying.
    A copy of your sassy dusknoir would be great. :) Just let me know when you're ready.
    Sure! Do you have a list? PM it to me and I'll check it out :) Want lunatone nicknamed?
    Hey clear, what do you think of this one?
    XD Togepi Timid 30-31, x, 26-29, 4-7, 26-29, 30-31
    I'm not sure if I should keep this one.. I know S attack is really low but all other stats are damn good. =/
    Hi,

Miilanda is SRing for the BP Lunatone.
    If she beats the trainer with the seel and saves right after are the iv"s for lunatone already set?

thanks in advance
    Hey C l e a r! I replied to your post! Because I think you understanded me wrong, heres the link (just in case)
    Oh no, it had nothing to do with any of you guys, it was entirely me. I made an alt and posted a new thread in the Wifi forum, I got banned ten or so minutes later. See if you can find it, it was moved to firebot. =P
    I still haven't gotten the time to transfer Mawile... would you be able to CMT for something else in the meantime? You'll be the FIRST person to get Mawile!
    Thanks, just wanted to double check because I couldn't remember the details. The same thing happens if you have the same ID as a third gen poké and you change its name. I'm not sure if what I described makes the poké illegitimate, but I hope not.

BTW, please edit the name of the guy you mentioned in your VM.
    Hey there, you've told me that XD pokés can have invalid trash bytes for no reason, right? I just got a poké and it has both invalid trash bytes and its type is unknown GBA type.

It has a nickname that I requested, though, so that's probably the reason.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…