Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• fffffffffffffff sorry!

THIS was taking up my time :33333333333333333333
    Thanks! No I didn't but it's allright. I don't need the pokemon anymore, just wanted to say something meaningful :)
    I wish I could say "I know how you feel" but I really don't. I haven't lost anyone close to me yet (Hopefully that won't be happening anytime soon), so I can only imagine how hard it is. I hope you all the best :D

We're doing fine here, and my family and I are enjoying my new baby brother :D He's adorable, and he's turning 4 months early January, next week to be exact :]
    Hey Greysong, just wanted to say I don't need the giveaway mon anymore, I just wanted to post that I knew how you feel :/ happy new year
    Hey, really sorry hearing about your mom. =( I honestly can't imagine living without mine; I hope you can pull through in these tough times. And if it's not too much trouble, could I have the Entei, Eevee and maybe the Shellos from your giveaway? By the way, I loved your nicknames and the stories behind them. :)
    my friend Michael (i use his name in his memory) had lung cancer. Both of his parents were terrible smokers and smoked around him since birth. and i totaly understand what your going through he was like a brother to me.
    Thanks for the friend request, GreySong :]

You must be very sad about your loss. How's it been for you and your family?
    well thank you :) how does this all work? im pretty new and dont know really any of the ins and outs. btw how are you and your family doing?
    Thanks for the add ^^
    Your giveaway really touched me. If only everybody could have such a great relationship with their mothers. You two seemed very close and that is something very special!
    hey GreySong im sorry for your loss. i know the giveaway may be way over but i was wondering if i could have a eevee and/or an entei? I lost a friend to cancer whos favorite pokemon were those two. well umbreon and entei but close enough. if you cant thats fine as well. i wish you great happyness :)
    Hey thanks for the add nice giveaway :) and sorry for the lost will u join VGC next year xD if so good luck :)
    Thanks again for the great giveaway, and for adding me. Again, I'm really sorry about your Mum, she sounded like a great person.
    Hey thanks for the friend invite and onc again I'm sorry to hear about your mom. I just lost my aunt today so I can relate.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…