Curtains
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• thanks
    and hey well on the topic of it,
    when you are insulting someone, you should generally use you're, not your.
    Ie: You're a big (BAN ME PLEASE) Gen. Empoleon. As in "You are a big (BAN ME PLEASE) Gen. Empoleon."
    curtains fuck off and die
    will you?
    please?
    I really don't know anybody who thinks you aren't a pile of shit.
    Were you born with the extra chromosome or did you choose to get it implanted by choice? I mean your frontal lobe, the extinguished jaw, the small nose, it all points towards that. Your eyes are also closer together, further proving my point.

I mean I'm not one to judge, I work with people like you occasionally, while it may take a bit before you understand you do eventually.
    I've never said I was 25 either, where are you getting your information from? Also who uses thesauruses anymore? I took latin through high school so it isn't hard to learn new words and their meanings just by looking at the word itself. It's a very useful skill to have, especially when I took the SATs. I scored very well on that section.

Also community college (while not having the best reputation) is a valuable asset to the American culture. Anyone can apply and further their knowledge about whatever they wish to learn. I'm not sure why you'd be bashing on such a reputable place.
    Sorry I was busy reading my college acceptance letters.
    Do you know how tall I am?
    I don't think you do.
    Also you don't know if I've copulated with a woman, all your statements are baseless.
    I'm older than you, idiot. Also by the way you type, act generally, and everything else, I'm smarter too. The '(BAN ME PLEASE)' comments are meant to get a rise out of you since you have this stupid 'internet tough guy everything pisses me off' act which is stupid as fuck.

We're laughing about this on IRC.

It's a blast, I'm telling you
    Gen. Empoleon uses toilet paper like John Wayne. It's rough, it's tough, and it don't take shit offa NOBODY
    also 'ass tissue'?
    do you mean toilet paper? because if so that stuff is pretty hard. Or the one I use is
    I am terrible at trolling, that is true.

However what isn't true is that you're a good poster. In fact you're the laughing stock of most of the forum. You need to take a step back and think "man do I sound like a douche when I use 'fuck' and 'pisses me off' every other sentence?" Because, you do. Also as a person who amounts to become an oncologist I do believe I'll make a small difference in the world. Not to the point where I am making breakthroughs in quantum mechanics, however in the individual world I'll be making a great impact. I'll be nursing people through cancer, life and death.

I think my point is clear.
    shut
    the
    fuck
    up.
    Why don't you put spaces after periods? I mean, it really isn't hard to do..
    Guess (BAN ME PLEASE) school failed to teach typing
    I have a question:

are you really a muscular super saiyan? or are you just kind of that fat kid who no one talks to?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…