Metalex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• For Excadrill try 252 atk 252 spd too, for Gigalith use a Spread from one of the Golem analysis, their stats are very similar and have almost the same moves xD
    Hehe lovely! =] Though I can't actually take a look at her from that thread, says invalid! I'll try looking in your thread.. As soon as I've finished White version I'm going to start learning RNG breeding and all that stuff I think.. :P

Meh just bother with Flatter, which will be with a Nidoran/Nidorino. ;) If you can stick anything else on there feel free!
    I can't clone, but I need the Celebi in the 5th gen, don't forget. :P But yeah, the trade will work.
    man tell is it not frustrating to see everyone else with 5th gen RNG pokes and you can't do it yet :(
    Thanks for the offer I would if you are able to pass on a game of 5gen ... want to make our trade? I have emboar and ferrotohm in this game 1334 6633 5941 While ninetals in another game I can give it to you after the friend code
    No problem with that but I seem to having problems entering the wifi room. Error code 61070 and 61010. Nintendo wifi says I just have to try later. Sorry for the inconvenience. Till what time will you be on?
    Wow, that's a nice one! But I don't have anything /good/ in the 5th Gen (can't 5th gen RNG yet) to trade for it though.
    Hi there! Yes I am still looking for them. I don't have that much spectacular stuff but please do check out my thread for them. Also pardon the lack of sprites for some of the Pokemon. The site where I got them kinda closed down.

Thanks.
    Haha! Don't worry bro! I haven't left you guys. I'm not home at the moment. I'm in a different part of NY so I'm barely online since I'm at my friends house using his laptop and hanging out. Trying to enjoy my time before I go back and end up being randomly bored and unoccupied aside from pogeyz black and white xD.

Hope everything is going well with you dude! We'll def catch up more when I return HOME home next week :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…