Shii
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When you get back on, could you point out where that xElite program is? I've been searching all over for it to no avail.
    I know right xD I've finally settled into College so I'm able to get back into Pokemon :D
    I'm EVing the ones I have, then Ima start a trade thread :)
    How've you been?
    For when you get back: I can kind of see what's going on; the terms under "Description" are various consecutive moments when something happens in the game, and I guess I've got to both find out where I am on it and where I need to be. What I don't understand yet is how I know where I am based on the information I have. It looks almost more like the emulator wants me to provide it with the information I'm looking for. Am I supposed to be able to tell where I am from the descriptions in the Notable Breakpoints page?

EDIT: I got most of that wrong, I can tell by now hours later.
    Nice choice:) I was thinking of naming mine something like that if i was to use it in a tour
    I've opened up memory viewer, but I'm unsure how to interpret the information I see. I'm also unsure of the process; I have EonTimer and it's worked well for Gen IV so far, but I have no idea where to put any information and no idea what I need to be putting there. How are frames advanced in this situation, or do they advance naturally?
    I appreciate it. I understand everything up to and including what I said in the thread. What I don't quite know is how to actually do the RNGing of the SID. I've done TID/SID manipulation for Platinum, SoulSilver, and Black, and I sort of figure it's similar to the 4th Gen games, but I'm still wondering how it works on an emulator when loading a save state; is the save state *exactly* the same as the game it was saved off of? Are all the hidden mechanics still as they were when it was saved, or do the timers start ticking anew as soon as the player loads the save state again? Again, your help is much appreciated.
    Well yesterday i got 3 trades just fine and it started screwing me in the 4th! Sorry
    Sure let me clone. We ll have to do 2 trades 1 in 4th and 1 in 5th cause i haven't got those mons shifted yet. Your fc's?
    I agree with that. Some mons are ugly shinies but meh:P.. I can trade pro;;y after 5 hours or so if not now
    Nice! when can you trade?
    I believe if you are RNGing then don't spare anything:p Not even a single point in IV's:P
    Hey shii those 3 would do:P Can i switch the cubchoo with sathoshi's scrappy? And in 3rd gen i go all out with shinies:P
    not to worry, i'll jump on IRC JUST FOR YOU and if i dont catch you on, i'll come back tomorrow night
    <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…