୧ʕ•̀ᴥ•́ʔ୨ Snoopy's Adoption Thread! ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to get a female regnerator slowpoke... just a spitback as I'll put it in my thread. If you see a couple things from my thread you want to add here let me know and I'll send some over.
Can i get a male jolly unerve wide guard aerodactyl with decent ivs i can breed with? My fc is 5300 8642 1181.
I have both of your stuff ready now, trade me!
Good luck dude and also pretty amazing thread you got here.
I'll also give it a try and ask for a female impish Unaware Wooper. Any IV spread will be fine :3

PS: I'm not personally against it but I think I remember that the wifi rules state you can't have a personal blacklist.
Thanks for the heads up! I'll start breeding for it now it now.
Yeah, you're not allowed to. I was going to say something about it earlier, but I got distracted by something else. So please remove that, and good luck!
Just removed it and thanks!

Before I request, I just want to say that you are really generous doing this kind of thing! I wish you good luck with this thread! :]

Request: Female/Jolly/Prankster Murkrow please :D
FC: 4442-0158-0252 Dru
IGN: Solaris

Awesome thread you've got here Snoppy. I took a couple peeks whilst you were setting up.

Dark Void on a Smeargle? I'm guessing that took a bit of work. I'd love a Smeragle like that but I'd prefer to give you something for it as it's is uncommon. I've never seen one like that around here.

Anyway, if I could grab one of your Zubats, preferably female, doesn't need to be perfect or anything like that, that'd be awesome.
Feel free to put me at like the bottom of your list though. :)

Id like to donate dream ball elgyem heavy ball koffing level ball houndour and love ball miltank!
Edit: I read good

Last edited:
First off I just wanted to thank you for the work u are doing here.

Second off I would love to adopt a female timid Houndour (in a Level Ball).

My Fc is in my sig.

Thank you so much.

To start, thanks for doing this, it certainly seems like you've put a lot of effort into this

Could I request a Naive Rock Head Bagon with at least 31 IVs in speed

I'd also like to donate an Adamant Huge Power Marill with Superpower, Belly Drum and Aqua Jet, since it looks like you don't have any in stock.

My FC is in my sig

Before I request, I just want to say that you are really generous doing this kind of thing! I wish you good luck with this thread! :]

Request: Female/Jolly/Prankster Murkrow please :D
FC: 4442-0158-0252 Dru
IGN: Solaris
Got her done, let me work on the others before I trade her to you :]
I do like that Swirlix you have, but aren't you required to list all the IV's of the Pokémon you are trading?
I'm breeding them for any IV's/natures you guys want, as long as they meet the requirements in the rules.
Awesome thread you've got here Snoppy. I took a couple peeks whilst you were setting up.

Dark Void on a Smeargle? I'm guessing that took a bit of work. I'd love a Smeragle like that but I'd prefer to give you something for it as it's is uncommon. I've never seen one like that around here.

Anyway, if I could grab one of your Zubats, preferably female, doesn't need to be perfect or anything like that, that'd be awesome.
Feel free to put me at like the bottom of your list though. :)
Working on your Zubat now.
Id like to donate dream ball elgyem heavy ball koffing level ball houndour and love ball miltank!
Edit: I read good
Thanks Mike, but I have them already ^^
First off I just wanted to thank you for the work u are doing here.

Second off I would love to adopt a female timid Houndour (in a Level Ball).

My Fc is in my sig.

Thank you so much.
I'll work on your Houndour next.
To start, thanks for doing this, it certainly seems like you've put a lot of effort into this

Could I request a Naive Rock Head Bagon with at least 31 IVs in speed

I'd also like to donate an Adamant Huge Power Marill with Superpower, Belly Drum and Aqua Jet, since it looks like you don't have any in stock.

My FC is in my sig
I'll work on your Bagon after the Houndour. Thanks on the offer for the Marill, but I already have one I just added :]

Got her done, let me work on the others before I trade her to you :]

I'll work on your Bagon after the Houndour. Thanks on the offer for the Marill, but I already have one I just added :]
forgot to mention, is it possible to get the bagon with dragon pulse?

The generosity is real.
I'd love one of those Timid, Flash Fire Houndours (can be spit back Idc).
What do you want in return (I feel obliged).

The generosity is real.
I'd love one of those Timid, Flash Fire Houndours (can be spit back Idc).
What do you want in return (I feel obliged).
I'm breeding them right now so I guess I'll give one to you too :]

Feel free to contribute to the thread by giving me anything I don't have, but it's really not necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)