2^2 (2squared) updated 5/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote chester0334, post: 5481508, member: 227510"]Numel- 31-x-31-31-31-31 modest ,diglett- 31-31-31-x-31-31 jolly would be ideal. If you can get an adamant murkrow with brave bird, that would be awesome.[/quote]
wait wait wait hold up I have to breed you a modest numel so a spitback sassy numel wont work and the murkrow needs brave bird and not sure if I have that diglett give me a second
Edit: I don't have the diglett you want and what I have on the thread is what I have I have a few other digletts
Edit Edit: if you want me to do a breeding request for what you need it will take a while because there's a huge line of four people ahead of you and considering that today was rough I am just now gonna start on the two numel projects and I need to rebreed my joltiks in my own time because I am out[/quote]
Ok, that's fine, actually I can breed the brave bird to murkrow if you happen to have a female. Either way, it's no rush for me.

ok then I will get you a female one and the diglett and machop which ones on the thread did you want we can totally trade now and the numel might have to be a spitback

ok then I will let you a female one and the diglett and machop which ones on the thread did you want we can totally trade now and the numel might have to be a spitback
I will take the female machop without sp. Def. And the sassy numel if you have. What would you want for it?

I will take the female machop without sp. Def. And the sassy numel if you have. What would you want for it?
what do you have for it and which diglett did you want...so recap my machop, sassy numel spitback, diglett, and a female spitback murkrow with brave bird in a luxury ball I can part ways with this stuff make your offers

what do you have for it and which diglett did you want...so recap my machop, sassy numel spitback, diglett, and a female spitback murkrow with brave bird in a luxury ball I can part ways with this stuff make your offers
I currently have the following: chespin (m) 5 iv impish with spikes 31-x31-31-31-31. Darumaka- 31-31-31-x-31-31 or 31-31-31-31-x-31, jolly. Koffing-31-31-31-31-31-x with pain split, bold. Misdreavus-31-31-31-31-x-31 timid with nasty plot. Yamask 5iv spitbacks with nasty plot, quiet. Totodile 5iv spitbacks with egg moves leer, aqua jet, crunch, dragon dance or leer, crunch, ice punch, dragon dance. 5iv piplup spitbacks, 5iv slowpoke regenerator spitbacks, 5iv chimchar spitbacks with thunderpunch and iron fist. 5iv unaware wooper spitbacks with recover

I currently have the following: chespin (m) 5 iv impish with spikes 31-x31-31-31-31. Darumaka- 31-31-31-x-31-31 or 31-31-31-31-x-31, jolly. Koffing-31-31-31-31-31-x with pain split, bold. Misdreavus-31-31-31-31-x-31 timid with nasty plot. Yamask 5iv spitbacks with nasty plot, quiet. Totodile 5iv spitbacks with egg moves leer, aqua jet, crunch, dragon dance or leer, crunch, ice punch, dragon dance. 5iv piplup spitbacks, 5iv slowpoke regenerator spitbacks, 5iv chimchar spitbacks with thunderpunch and iron fist. 5iv unaware wooper spitbacks with recover
this might be the one time this actually effects the decision of this trade or what exactly I want but what ball are these in

[quot="chester0334, post: 5481648, member: 227510"]this might be the one time this actually effects the decision of this trade or what exactly I want but what ball are these in[/quote]
This is actually something I didn't pay much attention to. Darumaka is in a luxury ball, unfortunately everything else is in a poke ball. I also have 5iv chlorophyll bulbasaurs with egg moves giga drain, leaf storm, power whip, and tackle in a nest ball, and 5iv adaptability Corphish with egg moves superpower, knock off, dragon dance, and aqua jet in a poke ball.

[quot="chester0334, post: 5481648, member: 227510"]this might be the one time this actually effects the decision of this trade or what exactly I want but what ball are these in
This is actually something I didn't pay much attention to. Darumaka is in a luxury ball, unfortunately everything else is in a poke ball. I also have 5iv chlorophyll bulbasaurs with egg moves giga drain, leaf storm, power whip, and tackle in a nest ball, and 5iv adaptability Corphish with egg moves superpower, knock off, dragon dance, and aqua jet in a poke ball.[/quote]
....alrighty I will take the darumaka with 31/31/31/x/31/31 preferably but you don't have to give me that one ill take the other one....and I will take a yamask chimcar and a piplup spitback Ivs don't matter a ton on these because ther a spitback thanks in advance man and I will need your friend code don't see it in your sig and if this asking to much tell me now

[quotehester0334, post: 5481671, member: 227510"]This is actually something I didn't pay much attention to. Darumaka is in a luxury ball, unfortunately everything else is in a poke ball. I also have 5iv chlorophyll bulbasaurs with egg moves giga drain, leaf storm, power whip, and tackle in a nest ball, and 5iv adaptability Corphish with egg moves superpower, knock off, dragon dance, and aqua jet in a poke ball.[/quote]
....alrighty I will take the darumaka with 31/31/31/x/31/31 preferably but you don't have to give me that one ill take the other one....and I will take a yamask chimcar and a piplup spitback Ivs don't matter a ton on these because ther a spitback thanks in advance man and I will need your friend code don't see it in your sig and if this asking to much tell me now[/quote]
I have a Darumaka with that exact spread and though it is not ev trained, it is lv 18 (I used it to breed albeit). I could re breed for another one of those but other than that I have other 5iv ones missing sp. Def. Everything else should be good. Friend code: 3754-7516-0672. Name is General.

alright I'll take the ones missing special defense then that should be fine and can I use these as breed parents and redistribute them?
Edit: let me finish teaching a egg move to the smearlge for another breeding project and then I'll go to bank to fetch your stuff
EDIT EDIT: what iv spread do you want for diglett and you dont have to ev train my stuff if you were wondering I can do that on my own

te="chester0334, post: 5481694, member: 227510"]alright I'll take the ones missing special defense then that should be fine and can I use these as breed parents and redistribute them?
Edit: let me finish teaching a egg move to the smearlge for another breeding project and then I'll go to bank to fetch your stuff[/quote]
That
alright I'll take the ones missing special defense then that should be fine and can I use these as breed parents and redistribute them?
Edit: let me finish teaching a egg move to the smearlge for another breeding project and then I'll go to bank to fetch your stuff
That's cool and thanks.

what diglett do you want you still have not answered that question:/ just saying....and I can't trade at the minute so register my friend code now and tell me what diglett you want

I will get the female missing defense If you still have.
alrighty then I will trade you later and you already registered my friend code and correct me if i get this wrong trade recap
machop missing special defense
diglett missing defense
spitback numel with simple or oblivious
spitback murkrow with prankster and brave bird
all are female
what I get
darumaka 31/31/31/31/x/31
spitback yamask
spitback iron fist thunder punch chimcar
spitback piplup
if they are female that would be nice

alrighty then I will trade you later and you already registered my friend code and correct me if i get this wrong trade recap
machop missing special defense
diglett missing defense
spitback numel with simple or oblivious
spitback murkrow with prankster and brave bird
all are female
what I get
darumaka 31/31/31/31/x/31
spitback yamask
spitback iron fist thunder punch chimcar
spitback piplup
if they are female that would be nice
Yes, although I prefer the numel to have simple as the ability. I am not sure how later, but I am going to try to get female versions for you. I only have a female yamask. All of my other eggs that hatched for the other guys were all male :/

So I got in a huge fight with my mom recently and I lashed out this time because I was just so upset and sick and tired of getting yelled at....the end result I lost my phone tablet everything and my mom walked into my room grabbed all my video games and sent them to good will my dad though being a reasonable man saved a few of them including my 3ds and fames forbit and wii u....it takes two days to fufill and order with egg moves etc...so an update the flawless numel is ready and has been ready but I never had the chance to contact the person sorry and the fletchling that someone requested is almost finished but I cant continue forward for now because my mom kicked me out of the house so my dad sent mw to my g grandmothers and im only 16 just wow.....but yeah my remaining gaming stuff is hidden and it wilk probably be a few days before things cool down either ways the persom who wanted the aron can ditch that request if they wish....sorry for inconvenience in advance but im really upset I lost my dog so far and most of ny childhood or favorite video games

Chester0334 I am making a request for the HP ice/ lightingrod Electrike holding it's mega stone.

Trading my Mega Houndoom with 31 IV'S in all. PM me for trade.

I already added u.

So I got in a huge fight with my mom recently and I lashed out this time because I was just so upset and sick and tired of getting yelled at....the end result I lost my phone tablet everything and my mom walked into my room grabbed all my video games and sent them to good will my dad though being a reasonable man saved a few of them including my 3ds and fames forbit and wii u....it takes two days to fufill and order with egg moves etc...so an update the flawless numel is ready and has been ready but I never had the chance to contact the person sorry and the fletchling that someone requested is almost finished but I cant continue forward for now because my mom kicked me out of the house so my dad sent mw to my g grandmothers and im only 16 just wow.....but yeah my remaining gaming stuff is hidden and it wilk probably be a few days before things cool down either ways the persom who wanted the aron can ditch that request if they wish....sorry for inconvenience in advance but im really upset I lost my dog so far and most of ny childhood or favorite video games
I'm sorry to hear that. If you are finished with the numel, then I am ready to trade as I have your stuff as well.

I think so for now I want other stuff we can talk about later I guess
hey chester ! :P
you done ?

the galvantula and fetchling ?
btw do you EV train ?

and do you clone ? i don't mind your method of cloning
but if you do can you clone my Shiny 6iv Mew ? since my friend only gave me one :P
and is that all you want for those 2 pokemon ?

i don't mind if you pick two for two but i just need you to clone me
the pokemon you choose as i don't have extras :P

the mew can you clone 3 for me ?
and as many as you want for your self ?

btw do you have a mawlite ?

hey chester ! :P
you done ?

the galvantula and fetchling ?
btw do you EV train ?

and do you clone ? i don't mind your method of cloning
but if you do can you clone my Shiny 6iv Mew ? since my friend only gave me one :P
and is that all you want for those 2 pokemon ?

i don't mind if you pick two for two but i just need you to clone me
the pokemon you choose as i don't have extras :P

the mew can you clone 3 for me ?
and as many as you want for your self ?

btw do you have a mawlite ?
It will be a while because well if you read the few posts above you would understand....

WTF ?!
shit what happened to your dog ?!
did they do something to your dog ?! if something happened to mine id go RAGE
sorry about that - Parent issue - i remember spending my early times in life being yelled at
but now I'm free :P 98 is YOLO :P nah :P

its fine i will wait :P next weekend ? do you think ?
if not its fine :P i'll wait :P

hope ya get your games back bro :P

WTF ?!
shit what happened to your dog ?!
did they do something to your dog ?! if something happened to mine id go RAGE
sorry about that - Parent issue - i remember spending my early times in life being yelled at
but now I'm free :P 98 is YOLO :P nah :P

its fine i will wait :P next weekend ? do you think ?
if not its fine :P i'll wait :P

hope ya get your games back bro :P
I cant get back 90% of my games there at goodwill:( my hard earned money is gone and yeah I will post something saying I am ready to finish up the orders hopefully this will be resolved today but yeah I only have a 3ds with a few games and my wii u with a few games thats really it:( its gonna be rough for a while but im still at my grandmothers I will post something though when the orders will start up again

I cant get back 90% of my games there at goodwill:( my hard earned money is gone and yeah I will post something saying I am ready to finish up the orders hopefully this will be resolved today but yeah I only have a 3ds with a few games and my wii u with a few games thats really it:( its gonna be rough for a while but im still at my grandmothers I will post something though when the orders will start up again
ok its fine :P i can wait :PP

Just saw this and I wanted to say hope everything works out. Hang in there Andrew! It must really hurt losing all your games, you're a tough boy dealing with all that.

Just saw this and I wanted to say hope everything works out. Hang in there Andrew! It must really hurt losing all your games, you're a tough boy dealing with all that.
Yeah also lost my basketball camp and yeah got kicked out of my house related to this I will be going home Thursday so by the end of the week I might have my 3ds and wii u back which is all I have left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)