300 egg TSV match giveaway (please read the rules & notes) don't close until Wednesday please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would LOVE to know my TSV. Also, to get one of these sweet mons. I added your FC. My info is in my signature - I'll be on X on and off tonight.

QuoteMissy Does your TSV value differ per game? Because I also have a Y cartridge. If it's not too much double for you, maybe you could check that one as well?
Yes, your TSV is based off your TID/SID combo so your Y cart's TSV will be different from your X and yes I will check it. :)

Could we please work out my TSV as well? I am quite interested
Sure thing just have a junk/scrap 'mon ready.

I would LOVE to know my TSV. Also, to get one of these sweet mons. I added your FC. My info is in my signature - I'll be on X on and off tonight.
Alright, just have a scrap ready that originates from the cart you want checked. :)

Can you check my TSV please? Already added your FC, mine is 2723-9793-8556 IGN Martini. I'll be on for most of the day.
Yes, if you're still around I can come online and grab your scrap.

Also Qazoo306 when will you be ready for scrap sending?

Hey Quote, my TSV is 3825 as you just checked for me, and one of the Kang has my TSV! XD

Would love to give her a home!
Can you copy/paste which one it is so I can grab it?

What is TSV? I have no idea what that is or how to check it.
It stands for Trainer Shiny Value, if a pokemon matches your Trainer SHiny Value it will be shiny if you encounter/hatch it in that game. I can check with PowerSaves and Mass Dumper, provided that you can send me a junk pokemon originating from the game you want checked.

Last edited:
Is it possible to check my tsc?
I am new so i dont even know what tsc is
Thanks!
Fc:2767-0302-6472
Guess needs fc to check?
Ign: de jian

Is it possible to check my tsc?
I am new so i dont even know what tsc is
Thanks!
Fc:2767-0302-6472
Guess needs fc to check?
Ign: de jian
TSV stands for Trainer Shiny Value, if a pokemon matches your Trainer Shiny Value it will be shiny if you encounter/hatch it in that game. I can check with PowerSave and Mass Dumper, provided that you can send me a junk pokemon originating from the game you want checked.

EDIT: havokchomp123 your TSV is: 1885, I posted this here because your profile is completely privatized.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)