[9:57 PM] blunder: The Official Circlejerk Tour I - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumiko

formerly TDK
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
If it wasn't clear, Mega Pidgeot and Mega Steelix are allowed in the tournament, but Mega Medicham and Mega Audino are not.

Spreadsheet updated, PM me, finch, or rozes if there are any issues, mistakes, or questions. Just a reminder the deadline isn't for another week and two days; claiming activity is fine but you're probably not going to get it based off of half of the round unless there's good reason to warrant otherwise.

also i won vs ajna, gg

hey TDK I believe my opponent LLiolae has been banned from the forums as I cannot access his profile anymore.
He is not banned; try sending him a PM. However he hasn't logged on since he signed up for an account. roystopror this is the right person, yes?

Subbing in Enki over Hector Hard Mode, Hector has had some irl things come up and wont be able to continue playing in the tour TDK
McMeghan Cicada izuef tagging to be sure you saw this

If it wasn't clear, Mega Pidgeot and Mega Steelix are allowed in the tournament, but Mega Medicham and Mega Audino are not.

Spreadsheet updated, PM me, finch, or rozes if there are any issues, mistakes, or questions. Just a reminder the deadline isn't for another week and two days; claiming activity is fine but you're probably not going to get it based off of half of the round unless there's good reason to warrant otherwise.

also i won vs ajna, gg

He is not banned; try sending him a PM. However he hasn't logged on since he signed up for an account. roystopror this is the right person, yes?

McMeghan Cicada izuef tagging to be sure you saw this
The description you provided of LLiolae is indeed him, TDK. However, because LLiolae has also remained inactive since March 31st in our own team Discord, we will most likely be substituting another player in replacement of LLiolae within the time span of this week. I will be sure to post the team's decision of a substitute in this thread once we agree on one if LLiolae does not show up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)