A Christmas Giveaway [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
3DS: 4339-2618-2472, IGN: Joe
Time Zone: GMT-5

Good evening. Hope you all are enjoying the holiday season! I've been planning on doing some kind of Christmas-themed giveaway for some time now, but haven't really been able to settle on anything till I uncovered my old White game cart while moving some stuff out, and came across a whole bunch of old RNGs back from when Pokecheck was still alive and thriving. Around when Black 2/White 2 were released in Japan, there was a WiFi distribution for a Piplup with Sing which I initially RNG'd to upload to Pokecheck, but never did because I didn't know at the time that events couldn't be uploaded directly by the spoofed GTS, so I traded it to White where it has sat dormant for over two years now. It dawned on me that this would be a nice themed giveaway since Penguins are attributed to cold/winter, it comes with the event-exclusive Sing (which we all do more of around this time of the year with carols), and is something that not many players have as opposed to something like Stantler or Delibird (lol).

Species: Piplup
リサイタル|07202|

Ability: Torrent|Nature: Modest
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Move 1: Peck|Move 2: Sing
Move 3: Round|Move 4: Feather Dance
Redis

Notes: -UT. Lv 15

-RNG'd on my retail Japanese White2 cart with a legitimate wondercard

-Stock: Gone

Rules:
-Post here with either a fond memory from Christmas, or a tradition that you and/or your family do each year. Doesn't need to be an essay or anything, just something short and sweet.
-Leave your 3DS FC and ign in your post. Since the Piplup comes with the Classic Ribbon due to being an event, these will have to be distributed via direct trading.
-Giveaway will close when stock runs out or after 48 hours.

Hope you guys have a great Christmas! :)

Last edited:
Every year I have two Christmas parties, my dad's side on Christmas Eve and my mom's side on Christmas Day. On my dad's side we usually play things like pool, foosball, or boot hockey, depending on who's house we're at. On my mom's side, the children who learn piano get a chance to perform for the whole family.

My IGN and FC are in my signature. I will be on in ~15 min.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway, and Merry Christmas! :D

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Every year I have two Christmas parties, my dad's side on Christmas Eve and my mom's side on Christmas Day. On my dad's side we usually play things like pool, foosball, or boot hockey, depending on who's house we're at. On my mom's side, the children who learn piano get a chance to perform for the whole family.

My IGN and FC are in my signature. I will be on in ~15 min.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway, and Merry Christmas! :D
Sounds like fun! Wish we still had our old pool table here; I used to be quite good at it. lol

Adding you now and coming online.

Gosh, this is a bit embarrassing, but here goes:

My family tradition is watching the Home Alone movies on Christmas eve. The movies never get old for some reason.

There, short and sweet! My info is on my signature. If you're on a phone or can't see it for some reason, tell me to update this post.

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Gosh, this is a bit embarrassing, but here goes:

My family tradition is watching the Home Alone movies on Christmas eve. The movies never get old for some reason.

There, short and sweet! My info is on my signature. If you're on a phone or can't see it for some reason, tell me to update this post.
Heh, my family does the exact same thing. ^^

Adding you now.

Every year, my mom's side of the family comes over for a Christmas dinner. usually everybody starts playing board games the entire night after dinner.

My FC and IGN are in my sig.
Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
lol I thought we were the only ones! Thanks for the trade! :D Awesome giveaway btw
You're welcome!

Every year, my mom's side of the family comes over for a Christmas dinner. usually everybody starts playing board games the entire night after dinner.

My FC and IGN are in my sig.
Thanks and Merry Christmas.
Sweet! My sisters often play Uno over the holidays when they're here. ^^
Adding you now

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Usually on chrismas we have the little tradition of going to visit my grandma from the 24th to the 31th of december, and to always put the same annoying music and chrismas fanfares. -.-

My FC and IGN are in my signature, thanks for the giveaway man. c:

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Usually on chrismas we have the little tradition of going to visit my grandma from the 24th to the 31th of december, and to always put the same annoying music and chrismas fanfares. -.-

My FC and IGN are in my signature, thanks for the giveaway man. c:
lol, I can relate to that way back when I was around five. Thankfully the festivities are held here now.

Adding you now.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
lol, I can relate to that way back when I was around five. Thankfully the festivities are held here now.

Adding you now.
It doesn't matter how old I get, it is always the same every single chrismas, is annoying and fun at the same time. lol

Thanks for the Piplup and awesome giveaway, merry chrismas. c:

I guess I can take a break out of crossbowing the fuck out of Farcry 4.

Every year, long as I've been able to talk, really, we have a xmas eve party. Just hang out, eat some food (ham, potatoes, I personally eat copius amounts of spinach dip), usually some playing cards. Entirely my mom's side of the family; to shorten a long story, there's almost nothing left of my dad's side of the family, but my mom's side has a lot of aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. It'll be a bit broken up this year.. I work Xmas Eve, during the party. My uncle and grandpa are having a shitfling so my grandpa isn't going. Me, I've made a habit devoting pretty much all of December to The King the last few years. December is fucking depressing to me, and nothing lifts the spirit quite like Elvis. That, and my grandma was a big fan, so its a nod to her as well.

I'm feeling mighty fine, got good music on my radio, I wanna kiss you baby, underneath your mistletoe <3

We already have each other added. Even if the Piplup isn't much use to me, I'll make ya happy and participate. :P

My favorite tradition would be sitting with my family drinking egg nog while we open our presents

My Friend code is 5386-9973-2811 my IGN is Lok all this would be in my signature but i just made this account lol just for this piplup been meaning to for quite some time now

The tradition I like the most is settling down with my family and watching Christmas story marathon all day. FC:2981-6610-5462. IGN:I8tokyo. Merry Christmas and thanks for the give away!

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
It doesn't matter how old I get, it is always the same every single chrismas, is annoying and fun at the same time. lol

Thanks for the Piplup and awesome giveaway, merry chrismas. c:
lol, true. And you're welcome. Merry Christmas! ^^

I guess I can take a break out of crossbowing the fuck out of Farcry 4.

Every year, long as I've been able to talk, really, we have a xmas eve party. Just hang out, eat some food (ham, potatoes, I personally eat copius amounts of spinach dip), usually some playing cards. Entirely my mom's side of the family; to shorten a long story, there's almost nothing left of my dad's side of the family, but my mom's side has a lot of aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. It'll be a bit broken up this year.. I work Xmas Eve, during the party. My uncle and grandpa are having a shitfling so my grandpa isn't going. Me, I've made a habit devoting pretty much all of December to The King the last few years. December is fucking depressing to me, and nothing lifts the spirit quite like Elvis. That, and my grandma was a big fan, so its a nod to her as well.

I'm feeling mighty fine, got good music on my radio, I wanna kiss you baby, underneath your mistletoe <3

We already have each other added. Even if the Piplup isn't much use to me, I'll make ya happy and participate. :P
Ouch, sucks that you have to work during Christmas Eve. :/ Hopefully it'll be an easy night. Bonus points for Elvis too, Christmas isn't the same without the king.

Trading now, but I pressed B on accident. lol

My favorite tradition would be sitting with my family drinking egg nog while we open our presents

My Friend code is 5386-9973-2811 my IGN is Lok all this would be in my signature but i just made this account lol just for this piplup been meaning to for quite some time now
lol, cool. Love some Egg nog myself. Welcome to Smogon btw! :)
Adding in a sec

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
The tradition I like the most is settling down with my family and watching Christmas story marathon all day. FC:2981-6610-5462. IGN:I8tokyo. Merry Christmas and thanks for the give away!
lol, love that movie.

adding you now.

My family tradition is to play a bunch of board games before going out for shopping and lunch. Then christmas dinner is spent at home with the extended family, getting drunk and just catching up with our lives.

I'm online and ready to go Xen! FC/IGN in signature.

Every year, my family plays Yankee Swap where we exchange presents and draw lots to see who gets to "steal" from one another. My favorite time playing, I was six and stole a Galileo Thermometer from my cousin as vengeance for her taking a snow globe from me the year before. The two of us were banned until the age of 18 thereafter.

My friend code is the same. Ingame name is Miss Penny.
5456 0814 0443

We eat chocolate yule log and an Italian cake called Panettone. Well technically it's a Pandoro since it doesn't have raisins inside, but we all call it panettone anyway. My family doesn't really do traditions at all, but that's two things we do every year without fail.

Name is Jacob.
FC is 2964-9447-1430

Ouch, sucks that you have to work during Christmas Eve. :/ Hopefully it'll be an easy night. Bonus points for Elvis too, Christmas isn't the same without the king.

Trading now, but I pressed B on accident. lol
Oh, no, I work in retail (Target, I grab carts out of the parking lot / check the bathrooms / a dozen other odd things lol) so it'll be about 300-550 idiots foaming at the mouth killing one another for last minute shopping for 5 hours straight. ANd I admit, I still need to get some kind of gift card for my cousin and have minimal opprtunity to do this. So yeah, I'll be hectically running around fetching shopping carts, while people run me over in the parking lot (I've only been hit once this month - I'm impressed) instead of sitting at a party full of people who really don't like me and have to act nice. Uncle does have a pretty shnazzy house and makes good food though, gotta give credit where credit is due. Not sure which one I'd prefer.
Xmas without Elvis is like... like.. french toast without syrup, sugar, and bacon. Sure, you can eat it, but its missing half the point.

But yeah, Merry Christmas ya'll. I know I sound like a bitch, but I'll enjoy it in my own way. HEAR THE KING, YOU FUCKS ACROSS THE STREET? MUHAHAHA- I mean, love ya Xeno, spread the love man <3

Quanyails

On sabbatical!
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
My family ritually goes on a trip with friends around Christmas, although I personally don't partake in Christmas festivities as much as they do. Christmas is just an open day to me. I'm sorry that I don't have something to say of more interest. :/

My Friend Code is 0946-3474-1095, and my in-game name is Quanyails.

Edit: Much thanks! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)