a condiment study (POLL REPOSTED [re]vote)

whats YOuR favourite condiment

• Total voters

Jumpman16

np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
hey guys you know what goes good on burgers??? an entire whole watermelon

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
haven't saw jumpman show this much passion about something since DP Battle Tower

and really you guys don't have brown sauce? what do you put on your bacon sandwiches? :(

Jumpman16

np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Brown sauce on bacon sandwhiches is the fucking shit
imagining the lovely and legal limey emma watson in your avatar saying this about what is apparently some british delicacy makes this work for me and i hope others not native to britain

Alice

The worst taste in music
yeah fruits are condiments now, get out of here troll

Jalapeños are not fruit culinary wise

And usually, they come seasoned with vinegar and some other spices, along with carrot, onion and garlic: this mix is called "rajas" and they are a condiment that's used in everyday meals in mexico

Edit: you're also forgetting soy sauce, worcestershire sauce and curry as important widespread condiments...

This shit can go on anything. Even water. Fuck that, drink it straight from the bottle.

Also, I would have voted honey mustard if it was there.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
notice how putting BBQ sauce at the top suddenly gets it more votes? People must be just clicking the first option and going with it. That or all the BBQ lovers came out of hiding in the last half hour...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)