A Poll for Science

Have you tried to suck your own penis?

• Total voters

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I said I hadn't tried yet but I apparently lied, after I clicked it I remembered I did try once. Now, I was under the impression that flexibility had nothing to do with it? I thought it was physically impossible to get your bone structure to contort that way? Now I'm pretty long, but when when I'm in positions that would theoretically be "ideal", my face isn't even anywhere CLOSE to where my dick would be if I were attempting to suck it, so I don't even bother.

Can someone on here who actually has the medical knowledge tell me if it's a flexibility thing or if it's indeed impossible without surgically removing your lower ribs? Because my dick size is DEFINITELY not the issue (not bragging just including for the sake of the discussion).

Also lol DM I thought I was the only one who remembered the Marilyn Manson legend.

I said I hadn't tried yet but I apparently lied, after I clicked it I remembered I did try once. Now, I was under the impression that flexibility had nothing to do with it? I thought it was physically impossible to get your bone structure to contort that way? Now I'm pretty long, but when when I'm in positions that would theoretically be "ideal", my face isn't even anywhere CLOSE to where my dick would be if I were attempting to suck it, so I don't even bother.

Can someone on here who actually has the medical knowledge tell me if it's a flexibility thing or if it's indeed impossible without surgically removing your lower ribs? Because my dick size is DEFINITELY not the issue (not bragging just including for the sake of the discussion).

Also lol DM I thought I was the only one who remembered the Marilyn Manson legend.
It's not really a flexibility thing. I can do it and I'm about as unflexible (is that a word?) as they come. To do it I have to get in a pretty ridiculous position though (the one described in the OP, actually, where I get in position like I'm doing a backwards somersault).

It's not exactly a comfortable position and my back hurt like hell after I tried, which was only for like ten seconds. I didn't give myself an extended blowjob lol.

It's definitely possible without any bullshit surgery or what have you. Can't speak first hand since I haven't bothered with it myself, but I have a friend who said he used to do it regularly when he was a skinny teenager... but then when he started working out/putting some muscle on he wasn't able to do it anymore, so it might have more to do with your build. Makes sense to me, anyway.

Edit: I just realised how much that last part sounds like "YEAH THAT HAPPENED TO A FRIEND OF MINE DEFINITELY NOT ME HAHAHA". Oh well!

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Seems like, even if you could reach, you'd be in such an uncomfortable position that you'd not get any enjoyment out of it, so it's pointless other than to say "yeah I can do it".

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
I doubt removing ribs would even help. Its just about the flexibility of your spine.

Probably helps to be short too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)