Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Blizzard
- Aurora Veil
- Freeze-Dry
- Protect

Ninetails is a very powerful pokemon in this format. It is able to take out big threats like dragon pokemon like Garchomp and Salamence. It is also good at dealing with water types such as Pelipper and Gyarados. It is just an overall strong pokemon.

Araquanid @ Assault Vest
Ability: Water Bubble
EVs: 252 HP / 188 Atk / 68 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Lunge
- Liquidation
- Leech Life
- Poison Jab

Araquanid is good at dealing with the fire type pokemon that the rest of the team has trouble dealing with. It is good at dealing with Marowak, Arcanine, and Torkoal. It is a really bulky pokemon and it is fine with taking most electric type attacks, especially with the assault vest. It also counters trick room.

Tapu Bulu @ Grassium Z
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Superpower
- Horn Leech
- Protect

Tapu Bulu is good because it adds some bulk to my team so I can switch it in. It’s Bloom Doom hits like a truck is able to take out a lot of slower threats before they can attack. Also, in my opinion, it’s really important to run one of the Tapus so that you can make your opponent lose the terrain war.

Salamence @ Choice Specs
Ability: Intimidate
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dragon Pulse
- Hydro Pump
- Fire Blast

Salamence is nice because it has intimidate which is very good in this format. Its choice specs Draco Meteor does so much damage. Fire blast is good because it can usually take out celestia after a Blizzard from Ninetail. Hydro Pump is helpful to catch Alolan-Marowak off guard which is extremely common.

Xurkitree @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Beast Boost
Level: 50
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Energy Ball
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Volt Switch

Xurkitree is a fast strong pokemon. It can deal huge amounts of damage to things. Hidden Power Ice is able to OHKO garchomp. It has a speed of 135 so with its choice scarf it is able to outspeed aerodactyl.

Kartana @ Life Orb
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Smart Strike
- Sacred Sword
- Protect

Kartana is good at dealing with fairy types and ground types. Especially choice scarf Garchomp which is why this pokemon was added. In addition, it is good really good with Tapu Bulu’s Grassy Terrain. Its typing was helpful too because it allows me to switch into poison type moves which my team was having issues with.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)