A Tier-Related Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. My name is Twiggity Twang. I often sign onto PO under the names {Psy} OMEGA, and similar names. My question is related to the tiers on your server. I noticed that you are lacking the "Dream World UU" Tier that many other servers have. I was wondering whether or not oyu would be adding this tier to your server or not. If not, that is fine, but if you are, then when should I expect it up? Thanks for your time.

We don't have UU yet. The stats will only be available at the end of the month so only at that time you can expect UU (and DW UU).

I'll just be reiterating what the others said, but I'm one for clarification. UU is a tier based on usage. For BW, PO's server has entirely decided to break away from Smogon in terms of tiering and use their own stats, while we've only just gotten our own stats programmed into our server at the end of March. The first round of stats for BW OU on the SU server will come out at the end of April/early May, and from there we can begin the process of developing our UU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)