Altaria (Analysis)

Diana

This isn't even my final form
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
That's a really good check, updated. I still need one more GP stamp though.

Shouldn't Haze get a more important mention? At least a slash in the support set. Now that Baton Pass teams are considered to be broken by some players and Altaria learns Haze which isn't stopped by Espeon and Xatu, Haze should really get a slash at least.

Diana

This isn't even my final form
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
That sounds nice but you probably want to mention that in this thread since this is already well past Quality Control. If they agree with the change though I'd be fine with changing it.

Does that say anything against the tactic? Its a powerful dragon move that can come with no penalties when used with mist.

Altaria even receives Cloud Nine from the Dream World, which works quite nicely with sandstorm teams thanks to its resistance to Water- and Ground-type moves.
This sentence made no sense to me. Even though it's not a Pokemon that benefits from Sand...you still want Sand up for the passive damage against your opponent, right? Even if I was using it with Sand, I'd still prefer Natural Cure. You could separate Cloud Nine and its beneficial typing for Sand teams?

Id use Cloud Nine on a drought team since fire and grass types have soo many weaknesses. As a weather checker it'd need a good water or grass special attack, and a physical grass or electric type for drizzletoad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)