...and loves triumphed.

So, yeah, I had a mental fighting, thinking about to leave my gf, just because I'd like to fuck another hot girl... But finally I decided it would be childish to do it, 'cause I love her too much.

So, I'm still feelin' horny about the another girl, what can I do to solve it? It's pretty annoying...

Please don't post things like ''masturbate'' because it doesn't work.

If you do decide to follow your sexual urges.. you'll feel like shit after wards, guilty, and worthless.

And if you don't feel like the following, you have no morals, and/or you don't really love your gf as much as you say you do.

How to solve it? grow up.

I think you need to post a picture of both females. Without revealing who is who..

Get this thread interesting.

His Eminence Lord Poppington II

proverb:the fish who eats most dies still too
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ask your current girlfriend to wear a mask and&or bodysuit resembling the other 'hot girl' when you fuck. Interchange as your sexual desires demand.
???
Profit!

Al_Alchemist

Physics and Math \O/
is a Past SPL Champion
Picture your mom's / grandma's face on the hot girl whenever you're fantasizing about her, or whenever you see her. Alternatively you can picture her body on your mom / grandma, but that would probably just confuse you.

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
leave your girlfriend, have fun, feel some remorse, get over it and have some more fun

At least you know it's a female by her necklace. She's two hot balloons, but pop them off with a couple of Pounds and finish her off with a String Shot. Then use Pursuit on your girlfriend, Fake Tears and finally use Pound on her... PROFIT.

lol she has.

but anyway I won't leave my gf. but still cant stop thinking about that one (pic related) please help im mad guys HELP PL0X.

The imagination likes to really fuck shit up, and make things seem better than they really are.. or could be.

Learn to control the urge and mind, young warrior.

Just do it with both until it blows up in your face, it is the best way. Your mental fighting can ward away any guilt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)