Annoying Cousins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh you know who they are those weird, obnoxious cousins -.- I have one in my house right now and god is he annoying. He screams for EVERY word he says he follows me around all day AND wants to sleep with me. I don't know about you guys but that is annoying. Just a note he is 3 months older than me.

His mother is another case she tells me to clean her bathroom make her bed give her a glass of water every 5 minutes and is always getting me by my ear and constantly telling me I am a failure.

Post YOUR annoying cousins or family members who annoy you to hell.

One of my cousins on my mom side acouple years ago decided to get that type of freaky on me and her Mom. So I grabbed the sun (I was like 290 ilbs at age 15... football.) Dragged him outside and tossed him. his dad got kinda of mad soo I tossed him. The mom went screaming right after her, family or not if you creep me out ill kick ya out.

As for the incest part just explain look im noti nto guys (if your not gay) or do the whole what the fuck is wrong with you speech. But thats just me and I have little to no filter. (runs in the family.)

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
my grandfather gossips more than a teenage girl.

uh get less annoying/fucked up cousins?

One of my cousins on my mom side acouple years ago decided to get that type of freaky on me and her Mom. So I grabbed the sun (I was like 290 lbs at age 15... football.) Dragged him outside and tossed him. his dad got kinda of mad soo I tossed him. The mom went screaming right after her, family or not if you creep me out ill kick ya out.

As for the incest part just explain look im noti nto guys (if your not gay) or do the whole what the fuck is wrong with you speech. But thats just me and I have little to no filter. (runs in the family.)
This is the most believable thing I've ever heard.

yeah I got grounded for awhile for this. It wasn't really that hard my cousin was like 100 something pounds tops soo grabbing him wasnt the hard thing.

Yeah I was a fat kid (150ish pounds now max.) I worked out and i don't eat fast food anymore. My gf gave me a ultimatum either her or the weight.

As for cousins or 99% of my family I dont talk to them next to my sisters i think where the closest to normal in my family.

Back in 2008, I worked as a professional heartbreaker (people hired me to breakup with their boyfriend/girlfriend when they didn't want to do it themselves). At my 30th birthday party, my childhood friend Charlie announces that he is getting married, but he and his fiance decided they didn't want me to be the best man because of my bad "relationship karma". This depressed me, as did the relationship advice books I received as gifts. I to visit my family for Thanksgiving and met Zara, my attractive British cousin, who I hadn't seen in twenty years. My mother persuaded me to take Zara back to my home in Southern California, since she is in the United States traveling.

Zara decided to help my relationship karma by claiming she was my girlfriend. While she was visiting, Zara also helped me be more compassionate when terminating people's relationships. After a Christmas party where we drank too much and are forced to kiss under the mistletoe, we went back to my apartment and had drunken sex, which we regretted, but I thought that I had fallen in love with Zara. Zara didn't feel the same. When we went back to my family home for Christmas, it was revealed that Zara ran away from her British boyfriend after he proposed at the Grand Canyon, and her boyfriend was staying with my family while he looked for her. After Christmas, I returned to Los Angeles alone. At Charlie's wedding on New Year's Eve, Zara (who stopped by on her way to the airport) and I revealed to my friends that we are cousins. At the reception after the wedding, Bridget, the single woman in their group of friends, and I realized we could be more than friends and decided to start dating.

Haha, he wants to sleep with you? Ignoring the obvious joke about sexual orientation, that's truly disgusting. Incest is not good. But are you just making that up? For some reason, your whole OP seems really exaggerated, and I feel like you might have just kinda taken something he said the wrong way.
Unless he has explicitly said that he wants to sleep with you, I find it kinda hard to believe...

Shiki1335 said:
One of my cousins on my mom side acouple years ago decided to get that type of freaky on me and her Mom. So I grabbed the sun (I was like 290 ilbs at age 15... football.) Dragged him outside and tossed him. his dad got kinda of mad soo I tossed him. The mom went screaming right after her, family or not if you creep me out ill kick ya out.

but this is obviously the MOST truthful post in this thread

I assume when you said "tossed" you left out a few words

Shiki can you toss me? That'd be great. Toss me like a salad.

But just to explaim look im noti nto guys (if your not gay) or do the whole what the fuck is wrong with you speech.

and here i thought that by shying away from the yugioh thread i could avoid shiki1335's terrible schoolyard exaggerations, guess not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)