Anonymous Mafia - Smogon Portion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
IMO it should be either EW or GP. GP would let you moon homo Thunda, while voting off Pillo. You could also coerce EW into being the one forced to deal with Koume. Though after how Amelia betrayed him, I don't see why he would...

You could always bring me back :) I'll vote with you.

To be honest, the powerful and the courageous knew about it already. Jackal had already said that dead people might not remain dead, but there was no power that would revive the dead. However, there was 2 hidden powers, twinrova and the triforces. AvatarST (Courageous) was already told he might not be out of the game yet, so it won't be twinrova, which was "powerful only" so the only conclusion left was the triforces. Pillowrath shared the info with me (:

Gmax

kuahahahaha
Neither did I, me killing myself didn't actually affect the game...

...It was just generally stupid.
You idiot, tell Dak that. If you hadn't gone and committed suicide, Dak wouldn't have died that day, Zerowing might have lived the next night since EW would have killed Dak(I can GUARANTEE that), and therefore, the Courageous would have one extra member. Maybe LoG's retarded decision to kill me would have been affected if the Courageous had that one extra member, since with a certain mask out there, their voting power would be too much for the Powerful to handle. But NO, you had to act dumb and fuck up the game.

Mr.378

The Iron Man of Ubers
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
You idiot, tell Dak that. If you hadn't gone and committed suicide, Dak wouldn't have died that day, Zerowing might have lived the next night since EW would have killed Dak(I can GUARANTEE that), and therefore, the Courageous would have one extra member. Maybe LoG's retarded decision to kill me would have been affected if the Courageous had that one extra member, since with a certain mask out there, their voting power would be too much for the Powerful to handle. But NO, you had to act dumb and fuck up the game.
Actually, considering I'm wise, that would mean I helped the game if anything.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
That's not what I'm getting at, and anyway killing yourself wasn't a conscious effort to help out the Wise, they just got EW's triforces because they nailed the first lynch. If the Courageous/Powerful had taken the first vote, the Wise would've been completely fucked, with a member less to boot. The point is that your suicide affected the game in a major way, it wasn't just generally stupid.

Anyway, let's leave it. It's over, and pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)