Any Ideas?

Dusknoir- Leftovers Careful
Moveset EVs
Brick Break 252 HP
Rest 76 Defense
Sleep Talk 180 Special Defense
Fire Punch

Take some decent hits, while still being able to deal good damage. Rest/Sleep Talk is an obvious combination, while Fire Punch can take out Weavile, an obvious physical, and pokemon like Leafeon, Heracross and other physical threats. Now for Brick Break, another Dark Type killer, just to take out Weavile if I can even survive one hit (probably not true), but Tyranitar on the other hand makes the move quite useful, beind dark and rock, and making Brick Break a 4X effective attack.

Swampert- Choice Band Adamant
Moveset EVs
Earthquake 252 HP
Avalanche 252 Attack
Stone Edge 6 Defense
Waterfall

Earthquake is a very powerful and accurate ground type attack, it is a bit risky with how many levitaters and fliers there are, but hey, it's also effective against a very large number of enemies, so it's a coin toss, but the chance is too big that enemies will be weak to it to leave it out. Avalanche is there because Swampert is massive and can take hits, his low speed finally comes in handy. Stone Edge is to get rid of my team's slight problem of being unable to take out Skarmory while remaining at least slightly unpredictable. Waterfall is there because there are some pokemon weak to water that can take hits from the other moves mentioned here.

Infernape- Life Orb Naive
Moveset EVs
Nasty Plot 24 Attack
Flamethrower 252 Special Attack
Grass Knot 232 Speed
Close Combat

Nasty Plot aids with Flamethrower and Grass Knot, which can take out many pokemon. Flamethrower is to be used on fast pokemon like Weavile, and Steel types like Skarmory are again hurt decently, especially where Skarmory has a low Special Defense. Close Combat removes ground threats like Tyranitar. (starting to get repetitive with the counters I can beat I see...)

Electivire- Expert Belt Adamant
Moveset EVs
Thunder Punch 6 HP
Ice Punch 252 Attack
Cross Chop 252 Speed
Earthquake

Electivire is able to remove most threats in the game, however his speed isn't quite high enough without his ability. His moves certainly do cover a very wide range, and he has good attack power, but again, Earthquake has it's flaws. However, in this instance, even if it can't hit a flying type, Thunder Punch and Ice can cover that.

Weavile- Life Orb Jolly
Moveset EVs
Swords Dance 4 HP
Night Slash 252 Attack
Ice Shard 252 Speed
Brick Break

Standard overused Weavile. EVs in Speed instead of HP just to make sure he isn't outsped by his other overused counterpart. Swords dance is also there to overpower any of the possible counter sweepers. As for walls, Brick Break can take out Reflect and Light Screen if I remember correctly. Ice Shard can annhilate Tyranitar again, and Night Slash can do away with Ghost and Psychic types. Ice Shard and Night Slash also have STAB added to that Swords Dance attack-wise. The EVs help out with that too.

Skarmory- Leftovers Impish
Moveset EVs
Brave Bird 252 HP
Roost 96 Attack
Stealth Rock 156 Defense
Whirlwind 4 Speed

Another standard overused, Stealth Rock into Whirlwind, and if they're dumb enough to use something weak to Flying, it's dead, if not, keep throwing out Stealth Rock and using Whirlwind and then use good ol' Roost. Brave Bird is still really powerful even if it doesn't fully come off as "Super Effective". Blissey being a special wall can't take Brave Bird too well either, not with Roost in the mix, and even if it could stand up to it, that's what Whirly's for.

I know the pokemon chosen are highly overused, and the sets they're with as well. Another thing is that they probably don't fit together correctly, and that's why I need help. I also need help because there is no real strategy or plan behind it. Thanks for any help you give me. Another thing is, don't be afraid to completely overwrite pokemon, they don't exist yet, so I don't have to worry about anything.

you want to put a small description of each team members purpose in the team or the mods will most likely close this topic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)