Not A Bug Apple iCloud Private Relay preventing logins

What type of bug are you reporting? Unsure

What is the bug?
Unable to log into Showdown on my phone

Are you able to replicate it? If so, how?
The website asks for my password, and even after confirming that it’s right, it’ll say it’s wrong. There’s no way to change my password either. I can still log on through my laptop.

Irpachuza

You didn't get this far by giving up, did you?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Random Battle Lead
Be sure to manually type the password just in case your phone is auto completing it wrong.
If your laptop remembers it, check your saved passwords there to be sure you are inputting the right one in your phone.
If none of these work, you can ask for a password reset. Of course this will mean that you will have to use the new one at your laptop as well.

Unless you have a very very rare mobile browser, this is likely not a bug, but I'll leave it open so you can confirm you solved it.

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
It's actually likely a known bug when trying to log in with Apple iCloud Private Relay, which behaves as a proxy/VPN connection. If you disable that, you should be able to log in no problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)