Apprentice Program - Round Thirty Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh snap. Sounded like it was a great match. Wish you the best of luck in our match Nagai.
lol It really was. In hindsight we both made some mistakes (I didn't notice if there were/wasn't any lefties gain, which cost me a poke or 2), but yeah, great game.

Now it's on, eh Blue? Not backing down now. Good luck man, may the better player win.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Offical Battling 101 Tournament #6 - Round Five

13blue101 v animenagai

Rules:
~ Evasion Clause enabled
~ Freeze Clause enabled
~ OHKO Clause enabled
~ Sleep Clause enabled
~ Species Clause enabled
~ Timed Battle enabled
~ Avoid scouting (scouting on purpose will result in a disqualification from the tournament)
~ No illegal movesets (such as Pursuit & Selfdestruct Snorlax)
~ Any Pokemon defined as "Uber" by Smogon is banned from the tournament
~ Please PM logs to me after completing your battles to clear up any conflicts should they arise.

If you have any queries, please forward them to myself or Havak.

Best of luck to all competitors!

The deadline for this round is March 21, 7:00PM (GMT +8).

PM'd Blue. The finals are exciting :O

Thanks for all those who have supported me thus far btw. And yes, I'll tell you when we play rey :P

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
The Finals!!!

GL Both!

(Nagai remember to PM me when you are going to do the battle, i want to see >_>)

Edit: OMFG NAGAI, HOW THE HELL YOU KNEW I WAS GOING TO WRITE THIS...

Kekeke... Because I'm psychic Rey. How do you think I got into the finals? :O

Blue PM'd me back, apparently we should be playing around 3 pm EST on Friday (that's Saturday for me in NZ if my calculations are correct). There you go Rey.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Guys, lets not forget that Blue had been giving surprises this whole tourney, he can give the surprise again though the battle is very close xD

lol Still an underdog I see. I perfectly fine with it tbh. Less pressure for me imo. Everyone will be watching Nagai and that attention may cause him to make that one mistake that I capitalize on. But hey its just my opinion.

Guys, lets not forget that Blue had been giving surprises this whole tourney, he can give the surprise again though the battle is very close xD
I've been victim to one of those surprises, and I'm definitely not underestimating him, but I know for a fact that animenagai knows what he's doing. He'll have to work for this win, but I really think that he'll take it in the end.

reyscarface

World Defender
I've been victim to one of those surprises, and I'm definitely not underestimating him, but I know for a fact that animenagai knows what he's doing. He'll have to work for this win, but I really think that he'll take it in the end.
Well, i have battled Nagai a lot of times, and i can say hes very very good. The thing is, i havent faced Blue so idk what to expect from him xD

This looks to be a great match. I'd love to see a warstory or something from this.

Also: Blue for the upset.

locopoke

Banned deucer.
Good luck to both battlers. Also, will Tutor Applications be closed when this match is finished? Or will they stay opened long enough for more users to be approved.

I'm rooting for the upset, I don't mind losing to the guy who lost to the guy who lost in the finals...though I recently battled animegai and he's pretty competent, good luck to you guys!

I don't know about upset to be honest. In my (albeit brief) dealings with blue, I must say that he is a good quality player. I mentioned in the last thread that I thought he would win it all, and I stand by that notion!

Do LR and LN proud buddy!

lol upset? In terms of predictions, it's 6:5 in favor of Blue, you aint stealing my underdog title yet :P.

Both Blue and I were underdogs going right through this tourney. Feels pretty cool actually. Not used to being called a favorite :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)