Army Men: Battle for the Frontyard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Okay polelover, I just don't want this to be a huge debate over who's on who's side. (I personally liked Major Petrof for his nice ability =])

Rodan: Until I see forks saying that he wants in on NGIA, I won't change a thing.

Acklow

Fine, I'll update that. Alright but we just need one more person so we can start the game.

Edit: If nobody has any interest by tomorrow (i.e. 3:00 Central American time), then we'll get the game going.

Acklow

Well there we have it! We are now full (i.e. Signups are now Closed)! Let the game begin!!!

I will be editing this post to compile all actions for Round 1, so make sure you check up on this to determine your strategy.

Round 1:
Upkeep: (Everybody) receives 50 Funds.
Purchases: (Spiffy) bought units.
(polelover44) bought units and a vehicle.
(BunnyMaster) bought units and an upgrade.
(Thoughts) bought vehicles.
(assassinfred) bought units.
Activated Abilities: (Spiffy) activated his ability.
Movement Info: None
Battle Info: None
Details: (Everybody's) location is at their own respective HQ.

Everybody can start posting their purchases for the Round 1. We'll get to the Round 2 as soon as that's done.

Edit: @Spiffy's post below: Yes, I will update it regularily (in addition to this round's post until everybody finished posting). And don't worry about how you say that you are activating the ability (you could just say you'll "use my ability").

You updated the funds, right? And, you mean purchases as in selecting your infantry, correct?
If so, I'll take a Captain, two Gunners, a Sniper, a Cavalier, and a Medic.
(I believe that is 200, correct me if I'm wrong.) And I hope it's smart to spend all my money at first. O.o
EDIT: And I'll activate Captain Ken's ability now, if you don't mind. (Man that sounds so corny.) o.O

Acklow

Just want to let you know that it'll be easier for me to get updates if you follow the format shown in the original post. I'll reiterate for you:
Username:
Character:
Faction:

Edit: assassinfred, you may want to do your math again. The buying cost for Snipers and Heavy's are 20 Funds/each. Plus a Captain costs 80 Funds. So technically you are going over your buying limit.

Acklow, I would suggest making an entirely new post when your trying to get someone's attention, as no one really goes back to read earlier posts. (Except for me)

Acklow

I'll do that, but I still encourage people to make sure that they look at previous posts in this game (especially the landmark ones like the ones that describe all actions that occured the previous round).

Just to make sure:
assassinfred, you may want to do your math again. The buying cost for Snipers and Heavy's are 20 Funds/each. Plus a Captain costs 80 Funds. So technically you are going over your buying limit.

Looks like THE_IRON_KENYAN wants to be subbed out... :(
I'll accept a person to sub, but for now, we'll have to continue playing...

Acklow

Gosh, looks like everyone (THE_IRON_KENYAN, Johann, Rodan...who next?) just wants to up and ditch this game... (wtf?)
Alright, I'll update the main page, but if we can get some people to sub in for this that would be great...

We'll keep the game going for now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)