Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMaskedNitpicker

Triple Threat
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
This isnt pokemon related but its a simple question. Should I trade in PBR (battle revolution) for some credit towards Crisis Core? I dont really play PBR anymore but in the back of my head i think ill miss it, but i cant really decide.. I'm really dying to play Crisis Core.
I'd say never trade in anything for store credit unless it's at least worth a good chunk of what you payed for it. At least check to see if you can get more for it on eBay. GameStop just turns around and sells it for a huge profit.

What's the best place to hatch a Vulpix? I was thinking Celestic Town.
I was thinking the contest hall in Hearthome City.

which game is better to get...Leaf Green or Emerald?
Emerald for emerald breeding and move tutors. The only reason I would get leaf Green is for Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno and Mewtwo. However, Leaf Green kind of gives you that "retro feeling." It is also more consistent story-wise.

The dogs are not obtainable through the game. You can do the following:
  • You can trade in the GTS system in Jubilife city.
He was talking about Fire red and leaf green. the answer is yes, one of the dogs can be obtained in the game. However they will have extreamly bad IV's. the dogs in those games are glitched so that the last 4 IV's HAVE to be 0.

I have 2 Bronzor. One is Relaxed, with a "Mischiveous" Characteristic. The other is Impish, with a "Capable of Taking Hits" characteristic. Which should I use, if I want a relaxed one? So, which matters more? IVs or Natures? No, I wont breed them. And, what if you have bumped your RMT quite a bit when it wasn't getting any replies, are you allowed to "clean up" old bumps? Not Stealth bumping, but just deleting old posts that don't contribute, since it makes it easier to find old posts and makes it look cleaner.

How is this Celebi?
Lax #251 Celebi: 3 - 4 / 28 - 29 / 10 - 11 / 31 / 27 / 24
the nature isn't particularly good or bad, but it has flawless SpA and usable Spe.

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
How is this Celebi?
Lax #251 Celebi: 3 - 4 / 28 - 29 / 10 - 11 / 31 / 27 / 24
the nature isn't particularly good or bad, but it has flawless SpA and usable Spe.
Not very good. Lax is a Horrible nature and combine that with 3-4 HP, that Celebi isn't very good.

If I hacked the EV's on a Lv.100 Pokemon I got off of the GTS with an AR(Considdering that the Pokemon was legit to begin with), would it be considdered legit when passed through a Hack Check? I need to know so I know whether I should trade for the Lv.100 legends on the GTS or not.

Not very good. Lax is a Horrible nature and combine that with 3-4 HP, that Celebi isn't very good.

If I hacked the EV's on a Lv.100 Pokemon I got off of the GTS with an AR(Considdering that the Pokemon was legit to begin with), would it be considdered legit when passed through a Hack Check? I need to know so I know whether I should trade for the Lv.100 legends on the GTS or not.
couldn't it function as a choice specs celebi?

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
It couldn't really function as a Choice Specs Celebi because it's nature one of the worst in the game, and Shaymin outclasses it as a Choice Specs user, and its speed isn't great either. But if you want to keep it for a specs user, that's fine, that means less people searching the GTS for a good Celebi, lol :naughty:

You could post it in the Look what I bred thread too, but you'll probably get very similar answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)