Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say I have two Pokemon -- A and B and they both have Pokerus. B has Exp. Share on it.

Pokemon A kills a Zubat...does Pokemon B gain 1 or 2 EV's?

What is the best counter to a Dragon Dance Kingdra with Dragon Dance/Waterfall/Outrage/Substitute?

except empoleon of course
Celebi@Leftovers
Natural Cure ll Bold
252 HP / 220 Def / 36 Spe
-Grass Knot
-Reflect
-Recover
-*Leech Seed

Reflecting Celebi is your friend. The last slot can have whatever you want leech seed is just for the defensive sake.

If you're behind a Substitute, and use Outrage... 2-3 turns later, will you become confused?
Yeah, I tried a D-Nite set one time that did that.

Alright today I was doing some laddering and I ran across a player. About half way through the match after my Machamp was gone he sent out Spiritomb. I start to fire hits at it when it uses Confuse Ray and then the next turn it used Smokescreen. Now naturally I said WTF and I asked him about it. He said Smokescreen was legal and apparently doesn't apply to the evasion clause.

Now, Smokescreen is a 100% accurate move that lowers the opponent's accuracy 1 stage. It's pretty much Double Team only you can't switch out of DT. So what's going on? Why is it legal?

Opponent uses Attack A, hits Dusknoir.
Dusknoir does blah blah (not important)

Opponent hits itself in its confusion.
Dusknoir uses Spite.

Does Attack A lose 4 PP?

But isn't that why people run SR? To make switching more difficult? Besides, in the end it accomplishes the same thing. You're hard to hit and now the game comes down to luck.
But there is an easy defense, namely switching. There's no easy way to defend against DT'ing (apart from the odd absolute accuracy move).

If I have an early bird seedot on emerald, and migrate it, does it have a chance to change abilitly when I evolve it on D/P. Likewise, if I have an early bird nuzleaf, does it have a chance to ability when I evolve into a Shirftry on D/P?
Decided that this probably belongs here rather than the wifi simple question sticky.

What is the best counter to a Dragon Dance Kingdra with Dragon Dance/Waterfall/Outrage/Substitute?

except empoleon of course
Along with the Reflect Celebi and Tangrowth suggestions, one of the best things to do is to lure an Outrage (pretty easy as a lot of things resist water) and switch to a steel and easily take out Kingdra. Salamence, Gyarados, bulky waters, and grass types will force Kingdra to Outrage.

on shoddy, the higher the decimal number is where it says deviation, the more prone your rank is to change aka the more it will go up or down, right?

Uhm I got a problem with breeding:
I'm breeding eevee's atm with an Everstone holding Bold natured Ditto the eevee is male because of wish. The nature of eevee is also Bold.

Well i'm not getting any Bold natured eevees at all! And that in 60 eevee eggs.

Someone explain please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)