Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of them work well because of their steel resist (and Gyarados' intimidate).

Swampert can work. Empoleon and Heatran decent but has to watch out for fighting moves. Zapdos can pretty much come in and Roost off any damage taken when it switches out.

And of course, Scarf Magnezone/ton can trap and kill the mofo with HP Fire (but don't switch into Superpower).

As a general hit-and-run wall-breaker, would CB Heracross be better than CS Heracross? I am actually leaning towards a CS Jolly Heracross to outspeed +Spe Choice Scarf Heatrans. It still KOs Blissey and Celebi without a problem.

I'm not sure about Jolly Megahorn vs Cresselia though =/

As a general hit-and-run wall-breaker, would CB Heracross be better than CS Heracross? I am actually leaning towards a CS Jolly Heracross to outspeed +Spe Choice Scarf Heatrans. It still KOs Blissey and Celebi without a problem.

I'm not sure about Jolly Megahorn vs Cresselia though =/
Herra can not come into heatrans fire moves. And i'm sure that if you switch in a hera on heatran they are going to know something is up.
If you come in on an HP ice, or earthpower then they are going to be switching out anyways, so speed wont matter. Thats the way I see it. You may want to get others' oppinions though.

Most Scarfed Heatran nowadays are +Speed. Most Scarf Heracross are Adamant... So they think they outspeed me... That's what I was going for.

Most Scarfed Heatran nowadays are +Speed. Most Scarf Heracross are Adamant... So they think they outspeed me... That's what I was going for.
Yes i know that. So do the majority of other poeple. So if you try to revenge kill it, they will probably know that you are running a gimmiky set.

Hmm..... I rethought the team I am going to use it on. I think I will actually use Adamant Choe Band. Most of the time it will switch in on extremely Bulky and slow pokes, or under a Sub.

What moveset/EVs should I run for a 'new UU' Registerl? I already have Stealth Rock on another poke, and I need Registeel to be a wall.

is it possible to submit request to kick MODs from shoddy? because acien regime just kicked me because i tried to get 2 guys who were following me throughout my battles making sexual statements off my back.

Erazor

✓ Just Doug It
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
If an Azelf(or anyone really) is at full health and is holding a focus sash, then uses explosion, will it survive with one HP left?

is it possible to submit request to kick MODs from shoddy? because acien regime just kicked me because i tried to get 2 guys who were following me throughout my battles making sexual statements off my back.
requesting a kick will get you kicked. so no, without logs or screenshots.

ball00nboy: no.
Erazor: no, Focus Sash doesn't block self-inflicted KOs, whether from recoil or Explosion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)