Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Bronzor with the ability Heatproof.

When it evolves into Bronzong, will it definitely still have Heatproof or is there a chance it will change to Levitate?

^It will still have Heatproof; abilities, beyond a few Pokemon that have different abilities from their evolutions, only have a chance of changing if a Pokemon is taken from the third gen that has an evolution and got a new ability in the generation-shift, and is transfered to and evolved in the 4th gen. Since Bronzor and Brozong are both 4th gen Pokemon, and both have the same abilities, there isn't a chance of them changing.

^It will still have Heatproof; abilities, beyond a few Pokemon that have different abilities from their evolutions, only have a chance of changing if a Pokemon is taken from the third gen that has an evolution and got a new ability in the generation-shift, and is transfered to and evolved in the 4th gen. Since Bronzor and Brozong are both 4th gen Pokemon, and both have the same abilities, there isn't a chance of them changing.
Thanks!

Could someone with a DSi Help me get my SID for my pokemon platinum?
I need them to use the DSi because apparently it can't connect with regular DS's or DS lites

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yes you can hatch them. You just need to hatch them on the side of the map that the blue one's appear on.

How do people on youtube video their DS matches? I'm pretty sure it's not a video camera since it wouldn't be perfectly aligned like that?..

There is a problem with this that I'd like to ask. The movie Arceus is Level 100, making it impossible to EV train it to our desires. If the movie Arceus moves are allowed, wouldn't there have to be an EV restriction to simulate the game properly?
Yes, there would.

Specifically, Arceus can only have multiples of 10 EVs up to a max of 100 EVs in any stat.

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
How do people on youtube video their DS matches? I'm pretty sure it's not a video camera since it wouldn't be perfectly aligned like that?..
The two people that I watch on Youtube use video cameras on like a box or something, and then just have their DS on the table someplace else.

Question about leftovers, for example my metagross has 383 life, the calculator came up with 23.9 life heal per round, but will this round to 24 or drop exact to 23?

BTC: I suppose it is unlisted because between Crunch/Sucker Punch and Reversal, there aren't any type coverage holes. While it is true that Guts boosted Super Effective Flame Wheel hits Steels harder than NVE STAB Guts Facade, Guts Reversal usually does the job much better, and the moveset cannot afford to give up a move for it.

Question about leftovers, for example my metagross has 383 life, the calculator came up with 23.9 life heal per round, but will this round to 24 or drop exact to 23?
I believe it rounds the same way Life Orb does: Downward. :(

Where is Cowgirl Shelly in Platinum? She's the one with the 5 Bidoof that was on Route 209 in D/P.
Still right under Solaceon Town just over the dirt hill, but only has a Ponyta or some crap. At least the Magikarp guy is intact, unless he upgraded to Gyrados when you Vs. Seeker him... which would SUCK ASS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)