Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't use Hydreigon when you were playing through the main story of the game.

If you did, you were doing something seriously wrong. Grinding to LV64 before battling an Elite Four of LV48 Pokemon is a senseless waste of time.
Oh, not the main story. I only had it's 2nd evolution at that point, and mostly because I have a thing for dragon type pokemon... I might have still had a Duosion at the Elite 4 as well...

If you do a battle that lowers levels to 50 will evs gained after lv 50 be deleted?
No, all EV gains will be factored in, even if you gave it all to the pokemon at level 100 via feathers.

What is the max speed of the level 42 Terrakion, Cablion, and Virizion, for both positive an neutral natures so that I can bring a "one-under" pokemon to catch them? Thanks =]

Another thing, has there been a release date for how soon we'll have B/W incorporated into the strategy pokedex? I know that Pokemon Online has them included.

Do the elemental gems add 50% to an attack simultaneously with STAB, or does it compound on it? For instance, is STAB Earthquake 200 power (Added simultaneous to STAB) or 225 (COmpounded with STAB)?

Do the elemental gems add 50% to an attack simultaneously with STAB, or does it compound on it? For instance, is STAB Earthquake 200 power (Added simultaneous to STAB) or 225 (COmpounded with STAB)?
I'd assume that it'd compound since they're seperate boosts, unlike an un-STAB'ed SE EQ being boosted at once to 200 BP, for example.

I believe it does stop actually, from an experience in the Battle Subway. I think it's more complicated than that, though, but I can't remember why I think so.
No, I've used my Walrein's Protect to stall out Outrage before. It simply wastes a turn, then it continues next turn (or if the Protected turn was the turn it'd end, then they get Confused like normal).

A bit of a strange question, but I'm looking for a good wildcard for a ground monotype team. UU/OU are kinda ignored for the most part where I'm playing, the only big rule is no legends. I'm thinking Escavalier or a similar steel-type, to bank on the fact that the heavy ground-types will make it harder for them to take advantage of his fire weakness, and it is resistant to grass and ice. But that's just an idea, looking for any other good ideas here.

okej... maybe this is a more difficult question... is there a trainer who uses slakoth,vigoroth or slaking? i dont have them in my pokedex to trade it online and i want to train slaking.

A bit of a strange question, but I'm looking for a good wildcard for a ground monotype team. UU/OU are kinda ignored for the most part where I'm playing, the only big rule is no legends. I'm thinking Escavalier or a similar steel-type, to bank on the fact that the heavy ground-types will make it harder for them to take advantage of his fire weakness, and it is resistant to grass and ice. But that's just an idea, looking for any other good ideas here.
Um, I'd go Scizor over Escavalier, as it is faster, and can be deadly with any of it's sets. A Bulky Swords Dancer can provide extra sweeping potential, or if you want a Bulky Dance Passer can help someone else sweep. Otherwise coverage moves like Superpower and Pursuit can give a very potent physical attacker.

Otherwise, Jirachi with Fire Punch and/or Thunderpunch can take out opposing water types and grass types which would otherwise wreck ground types. Also, TrickScarf can let it cripple and opposing threat.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
okej... maybe this is a more difficult question... is there a trainer who uses slakoth,vigoroth or slaking? i dont have them in my pokedex to trade it online and i want to train slaking.
Ask the Wi-Fi Forum. Someone may help you...Unless I've misinterpreted your question.

No, he means a trainer in game, as he needs to see the Pokemon first so that he can search for it on the GTS, I think.

Anyways, why not just ask on the Wifi forum, someone's bound to have a spare Slakoth they don't need, and you don't need to have seen it to trade over the Internet, only the GTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)