Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if I send a Pal Parked Latios (In D/P/Pt/HG/SS, it says Arrived from Hoenn) what will the location be when I send it to B/W? Will it still be Arrived from Hoenn?
Noob Question, but why does it matter where the Pokemon is from? I'm not trying to be sarcastic or rude or anything, I'm seriously asking.

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Noob Question, but why does it matter where the Pokemon is from? I'm not trying to be sarcastic or rude or anything, I'm seriously asking.
The main reason would be for using Pokesav, I think, but there may be other reasons I can't think of at the moment.

There are stuff like scarf latios, scarf Garchomp etc that can switch in while he swords dances and kill him, then there's Gyarados who has intimidate and walls any variant that doesn't have stone edge, stuff like azumarill can revenge it pretty easily and ghosts can switch in on predicted HJKs, causing it to take recoil damage.
Also, unless Blaziken is running Shadow Claw/Stone Edge, Flash Fire Shandera stops it cold.

Okay, question. Is it even possible to transfer a European shiny Raikou through the Transfer Machine? I traded it from my European Pearl to my Japanse Soul Silver, but I keep getting errors when I try to transfer it to my Japanese Black.

The www.pokemonblackandwhite.net website is apparently holding a contest where you can win a copy of the games and some other stuff. Just thought some members here might be interested.

I just registered yesterday. The questions are ridiculously easy as well...

How is this team?

Heatran: Fire Blast/Earth Power/Dragon Pulse/Stealth Rock
Shandera: Overheat/Hidden Power Fighting/Shadow Ball/Energy Ball
Doredia: Hidden Power Rock/Butterfly Dance/Giga Drain/Sleep Powder
Lati0s: Draco Meteor/Surf/Psycho Shock/Recover or Draco Meteor/Psycho Shock/Trick
Nattorei: Spikes/Leech Seed/Thunder Wave/Gyro Ball
Milotic: Boiling Water/Rest/Sleep Talk/Dragon Tail or Boiling Water/Toxic/Ice Beam/Recover

I figure Shandera, Psycho Shock Latios, and +3 or higher Doredia can slam special walls!

How is this team?

Heatran: Fire Blast/Earth Power/Dragon Pulse/Stealth Rock
Shandera: Overheat/Hidden Power Fighting/Shadow Ball/Energy Ball
Doredia: Hidden Power Rock/Butterfly Dance/Giga Drain/Sleep Powder
Lati0s: Draco Meteor/Surf/Psycho Shock/Recover or Draco Meteor/Psycho Shock/Trick
Nattorei: Spikes/Leech Seed/Thunder Wave/Gyro Ball
Milotic: Boiling Water/Rest/Sleep Talk/Dragon Tail or Boiling Water/Toxic/Ice Beam/Recover

I figure Shandera, Psycho Shock Latios, and +3 or higher Doredia can slam special walls!
Shouldn't this go in the RMT section?

Balanced I guess.

Exactly how? Milotic Dragon Tails it out... Nattorei can Paralyze, allowing Latios or Heatran to take it out!

Chandelure dies to +1 EQ.
Heatran dies to +1 EQ.
Milotic wont like a +1 Outrage and is going to lose a huge chunk of HP before hitting it with Dragon Tail.
Latios gets out sped and OHKO'd by Outrage.
Doredia gets OHKO'd too.
Nattorei wont like the EQ but like you said,Natt can paralyze him.

Your team just can't handle Strong DDers.
Actually,Garchomp could rip your team a new ass after Latios is gone.

Chandelure dies to +1 EQ.
Heatran dies to +1 EQ.
Milotic wont like a +1 Outrage and is going to lose a huge chunk of HP before hitting it with Dragon Tail.
Latios gets out sped and OHKO'd by Outrage.
Doredia gets OHKO'd too.
Nattorei wont like the EQ but like you said,Natt can paralyze him.

Your team just can't handle Strong DDers.
Actually,Garchomp could rip your team a new ass after Latios is gone.

Wow, thanks for telling me how weak my team is... ANY HELPFUL or NOT CRUDE SUGGESTIONS? And Doredia is more likely to get a +1. Heatran's running a balloon anyway. Need I list items?

I was thinking Gyarados and Garchomp over Latios and Heatran.

didnt mean to sound rude, sorry.
Anyway, here goes.

I'd suggest you take out Heatran since you already have a Steel and a Fire-type. You could add in something with a bit more synergy, or another pokemon to set up SR, or even a status absorber, such as Blissey or Conkledurr. Other than that, I like the synergy your team has. You got a balanced Fire/Grass/Water core and an amazing sweeper. Then again, 2 of your powerhouses are TTar bait. Really, consider using Conkledurr.

Well some people on wi-fi forum go to hatch/ catch pokemons in fancy locations so they can stand out in trades, make them unique (since almost anyone that RNG manipulate can catch pretty much anything). A example is: hatching a charizard in fuego iron works.
But on Black White those locations are lost. And what Voodoo Pimp said.

Should I use Mienshao or Conkeldurr as my fighting type and why?
It's hard to answer without knowing your entire team, since they do different jobs.

Okay, question. Is it even possible to transfer a European shiny Raikou through the Transfer Machine? I traded it from my European Pearl to my Japanse Soul Silver, but I keep getting errors when I try to transfer it to my Japanese Black.
Is SS a ROM? If it is it will never work. Since it needs the actual cartrige.

@Lovrina: Not trying to mini-mod or anything, but isn't better if you post it on RMT Thread? If people focus only on your team i believe they would give you better deep-thought suggestions.That and you would be able to give us EV,natures as well to help us figure something out.

Is SS a ROM? If it is it will never work. Since it needs the actual cartrige.
I can assure you everything is legal. All cartridges that have been involved are real. I downloaded Raikou on my European Pearl, traded it to the Japanse Soul Silver, put it in the PC and tried to obtain it with Black, but everytime I try using the Transfer Machine, I get an error.

Though, now you started about legal stuff and all. The Soul Silver cartridge isn't mine but borrowed from a friend, and I know he has some cloned pokémon but I don't know if he has any on this save. I'll ask him later, cause it MAY be the thing that causes the problems.

Hello Smogon.

I was wondering about something. Is it possible to trade Items in B&W like we could in Gen 4th or is there a restriction ?
This is a stupid question, but I want to be sure I'll be able to trade my Power Items in another version of the game.

Please ? ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)