Beelzebob's Sprite Shop

Welcome.

Here at Beelzebob's I will be doing all sorts of stuff like Sprite Fusions, Trainer Cards etc.
  • Requests will be done as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
  • After the things are done, feel free to use them as avatars. Just remember to give appropriate credit.
  • Try not to give me too many to do at once. I don't particularly love being bogged down with loads of things to do.

Hahaha, I remember requesting a Jigglyfloon in another topic.

Nidokingler looks the best, I think. The Sceptile just looks like a recolor, is that what you were trying to do?

Name: Kakashi

Pokemon: Weavile, Electivire, Heatran(The one where he's like roaring), Manaphy, Metagross, and Gliscor. Could you use the Sugimori art recolours that Striker made for Weavile, Electivire, Metagross, and Gliscor? I have his permission. His thread is http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24812.

Background: Not sure, whatever you think looks best, maybe in blue?

Trainer: I'm not sure if we're allowed to request a non-pokemon sprite, but could you use this one? http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z...nt=kakashi.jpg

Badges: Battle Frontier symbols, gold I guess

I requested these in Manty's thread, but it seems he left for a while and he's got a lot of requests so I don't want him to have too much to do, plus it would be interesting to see how you do it, though if you're too busy or my request is too complicated then it's ok.

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Try this one....

Exploud base, Gyarados Face and frills.

Are you a bad enough dude to make this sprite?

StrangerDanger

Actually, that's AWESOME.

I've been trying to recreate my team with fusions of them mixed with useless/unusual pokemon, hence my avatar.

I'll look at it a big, maybe tweak the odd thing or two, but thanks!

Now i'm 1/3 away from my dream!

So, since you dont have any work now, how does a
Swampert/Gallade Fusion sound? I dont know which should be base, as they both have the same stance.

EDIT: Using MS Paint, i added some teeth, and moved his eye for a better feel.
Like?

Could you do a Scizor+Kabutops fusion? What I would like is for it to be part red, part brown(in other words, not all red or all brown), and to have different features from both.

Was wondering if you could do a Flareon/Scyther fusion for my friend?
My fusion would be Togekiss/Lanturn fusion, with togekiss being the base?
If you could do these, that would be awesome. And thanks in advance. =]

StrangerDanger

Again, using MS paint, i've edited your Fusion, which i think looks great, i just decided to try some things.

What do you think of this?

I think it is an improvement. I am a stickler for the fine details, and the color change on his head and top fin is tastefully done. The addition of the middle fin is also nice as well.

Again, using MS paint, i've edited your Fusion, which i think looks great, i just decided to try some things.

What do you think of this?

The blotches on the head look a bit weird, but otherwise it looks a lot better. Thanks
It just shows that there is always room for improvement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)