[Beginner] Randomness Mafia - Game Over! The Needy win!

Back and what-not.

I was able to peek on during my trip, so... Dang, thoughts isn't dead.

Well, that means we can assume, if they're both one time abilities, two people are now useless, no? Maybe... Dunno *shrug*

I suck at flavor but, the first person to die during the night was macle. It seems that during the night demons had eaten his brain. Macle was:

Dear <user>,

You are Morgan Freeman.

No one is quite sure how you originally became famous. Most people remember you as "God" from "Bruce Almighty", but that's irrelevant for now. The Nasty recruited you for your ability to draw attention away from other members of their team.

Each night, you may send a PM titled "Night X - Being famous around <user>" to both Upside and BunnyMaster. You will stand near <user>. Because you are famous, anything targetting <user> will target you instead.

You are allied with The Nasty. Your team's detail are in a seperate PM.
Following macle's death StevenSnype dies next. He was stabbed to death. He was:

Dear <user>,

You are Overlord Laharl.

You're the main character of the popular tactical RPG Disgaea. Lately, you've been ruling the Netherworld with an iron fist; however, you've begun to get bored. Killing off any pathetic demons that don't agree with you has simply become too easy, so you decided to join this fight on Earth. I mean, surely you deserve "Eternal Glory," right?

Each night, you may send a PM titled "Night X - Using demon powers" to both Upside and BunnyMaster. In the body of the PM, you may include the following actions:

Kill <user> - You will use your superior strength and cunning to kill <user>.
Intimidate <user> into giving me a role PM - You will intimidate <user>. They will be so frighten of your immense power that they will give you their entire role PM.
Send demons to play pranks on <user> - You will send a league of demons to play pranks on <user> all night. They will become so fed-up with the constant pranks that they will refuse to complete their night action.

In addition to this, you have a squad of demons dedicated to ensuring that you survive. The first time you are targetted with a kill, your bodyguards will protect you. Also, the first time you are inspected, your squad of demons will make sure that the inspector fails to gain any information.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you are the last man standing.
With the relief of two dangerous men being dead, Ginganinja felt it was safe to come out of his little house. Unfortunately as he stepped outside he was struck by lightning and electrocuted to death. Ginganinja was:

Dear <user>,

You are a Jetpack.

Obivously one of the best ideas ever, you've been imagined by countless inventors and children for decades. Finally, with modern technologly, we've been able to invent real, although ineffective, jetpack technolodgy. You decided to join The Needy because you require fuel to operate.

Each night, you may send a PM titled "Night X - Blasting off with <user>" to both Upside and BunnyMaster. You will strap yourself to <user> and will begin to fly off at insanely high speeds. <user>'s priority will be raised to infinity-1. This tends to cause motion sickness, so you may not target the same user twice in a row.

You are allied with The Needy. You win if The Needy eliminate all threats.
With three death tonight a lot has been shaken up! Now, who will die next?

If you did not get a pm and felt like you should, take it up with Upside. The result pms ARE different then usual but deal with it. Deadline is 48hours from the original time of this post.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
well guys I did my absolute best, like I said earlier I have made preparations in the even of my death. Hopefully the Village will win! (you should thanks to my hard work)

GL Village

GL Leader of the Village

well guys I did my absolute best, like I said earlier I have made preparations in the even of my death. Hopefully the Village will win! (you should thanks to my hard work)

GL Village

GL Leader of the Village
who would be stupid enough to claim N0?
I trust danman
EDIT: thanks Improb
^ginga's post on the second page (check the edit tag)
Upside said:
Dear danmantincan,

You are a Russian agent.

You've come across the Atlantic from Russia to carry out an assassination; however, this altercation between The Needy, The Notorious, and The Nasty is preventing your plane from leaving to Washington. You've decided to join The Needy, not because you fit in with them, but because you feel this is the fastest way to end this brawl.

You have a little bit extra poison. Once during the game, you may send a PM titled "Night X - Poisoning <users>'s wine" to Upside and BunnyMaster. Unforunately, unless you can ensure that <user> is drinking wine, your attempt will probably fail.

You are allied with The Needy. You win if The Needy eliminate all threats.
My Role PM for those that are probably still suspicious of me.

T 1286580418 31<danmantincan>30 Hey
T 1286580447 18<ginganinja> well
T 1286580461 18<ginganinja> seeing as your partner died
T 1286580482 18<ginganinja> (which sucks)
T 1286580483 31<danmantincan>30 I can't really do much now
T 1286580489 18<ginganinja> well
T 1286580498 18<ginganinja> I want to give you spreedsheet access
T 1286580506 31<danmantincan>30 oh ok
T 1286580524 31<danmantincan>30 <SNIP> is my e-mail
<SNIP>
T 1286581423 18<ginganinja> oh btw I don't want you claiming Co-leader or Leader till I have died right?
T 1286581431 31<danmantincan>30 don't worry i won't
T 1286581440 31<danmantincan>30 i need to send you something
T 1286581446 31<danmantincan>30 check your forum pms
T 1286581447 18<ginganinja> sure
T 1286581475 31<danmantincan>30 k, it's sent
T 1286581498 18<ginganinja> oh SHIT
T 1286581519 18<ginganinja> well thats awesome
T 1286581524 31<danmantincan>30 yep
T 1286581550 18<ginganinja> right
T 1286581561 18<ginganinja> I guess I will have to protect you ASAP
T 1286581581 31<danmantincan>30 well i wouldn't right now
T 1286581589 18<ginganinja> well
T 1286581592 18<ginganinja> N3 I will
T 1286581598 31<danmantincan>30 i want to ask upside about it first
T 1286581605 18<ginganinja> btw you know you can scroll accross on the spreadsheet right?
T 1286581609 31<danmantincan>30 yeah
T 1286581623 18<ginganinja> thats pretty much what I ordered everyone to do
T 1286581634 18<ginganinja> oh and some of those notes hav enot been updated
T 1286581638 18<ginganinja> have*]
T 1286581646 31<danmantincan>30 ok
T 1286581680 18<ginganinja> oh
T 1286581684 18<ginganinja> also
T 1286581719 18<ginganinja> I, ginganinja hereby support Danmantincan's role as Vilage Leader
T 1286581730 31<danmantincan>30 yay
T 1286581743 31<danmantincan>30 i'll post that, should anything happen to you
T 1286581748 18<ginganinja> Village! This man is now your leader so obey him
T 1286581770 18<ginganinja> I have also given him spreadsheet access so the Village should still be fine
^And logs with ginga which once again show that I am meant to be his successor and that he gave me access to the spreadsheet.

I would like everyone to send me their night results so we can continue to run this village smoothly.

I understand that people may still be unsure about trusting me (as mewtwo15026 pointed out), but I would ask that no more people vote so we have more time to reunite the village.

EDIT: If anyone would like to talk to me about what I have said, I will be on IRC for the next few hours, and tomorrow from about 5:00pm-10:00pm EST

You quickly decide to lynch thoughts and quickly charge through the crowd with your lances to kill him. Thoughts tried to run using spiffy as a meat-shield but you caught up and stabbed him nine times. Thoughts was:

Dear <user>,

You are the Labyrinth.

You are the Labyrinth designed by Daedalus to hold the Minotaur; however, a few centuries ago, Theseus killed the Minotaur. Since then, you've been sold to various buyers. Your value has been declining, due to the fact that no one can figure out how to make you useful. In the last auction, The Notorious bought you to help them in this scuffle.

Each night, you may send a PM titled "Night X - Getting <user> lost in the labyrinth" to both Upside and BunnyMaster. <user> will be lost in the labyrinth for the entire night and will be unable to complete his night action.

In addition, the first time the mob attempts to lynch you, they will be so confused by your twists and turns that they will fail to succeed.

You are allied with The Notorious. Your team's detail are in a seperate PM.
After a lynch with flavor having nothing to do with a labyrinth, you quietly return home knowing it will never confuse you again.

Deadline is 48 hours from the time of this post or when we get all pms.

Spiffy's role pm by popular demand.
Dear Spiffy,

You are Spiffy.

You are a user who trolls around on every mafia on Smogon, and plays in some of them. You end up going on every IRC chat made for them, and goofing off on them. Everyone makes fun of you because of this, so you are working together with yourself.

Every night, you may send a PM to the host, entitled "Night X - Trolling <user>" You will begin to troll a user on IRC, and they will give you their role PM in an exchange for a ban. If you Troll a user who has been in contact with the host, you will be godkilled.

Every night, you may also send a PM to the host, entitled "Night X - Fail on <user>" <user> will beat you on Pokemon Lab, and they will feel so bad for you that they will die from grief. If you use this power on someone, you will be godkilled the next day, due to the host seeing the Battle log, and godkilling you for your fail.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you are kick-banned from the IRC chat of this mafia at least 5 times.

Okay, so that's another mafia down. I will be sending a majority of the actions tommorow, and if you haven't recieved and action in ~24 hours, either find and talk to me on IRC, or send me a forum PM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)